𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter Five: Survive

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

I broke a glass, I tripped and fell

I told secrets I shouldn't tell

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 room freaked out momentarily, mainly Athena as the redhead tried her hardest not to pull out her hair

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 room freaked out momentarily, mainly Athena as the redhead tried her hardest not to pull out her hair. Soon enough, the cellphone rang once again, making Athena flinch at the sudden noise, sniffling as the tears she had been holding in all night started to fall.

Lawrence picked up the cellphone, pressing the call button before bringing it to his right hear. "Is that you, Zep, you bastard? I know it's you, you son of a bitch!" Lawrence exclaimed just as Adam stood up, glancing at Lawrence for a moment before looking back at Athena, who was on the verge of a breakdown.

"La...Larry." His wife responded, her voice quiet.

"Ali?"

"You failed." She said before grunting.

"Hello?" Lawrence called out, confused at the sudden silence. Unbeknownst to Adam, Athena, or Lawrence, she had pushed Zep down, grabbing the man's gun before standing up and pointing the weapon at him. The only thing that could be heard in the bathroom from the cellphone were muffled shouts before Alison was able to speak again.

"Larry?" Alison questioned in hopes that her husband would respond.

"Ali! Honey, are you all right?" Lawrence asked, worried.

"No...No, we're not. Get down! Larry, where are you?"

"I don't know. I'm being held captive in a room somewhere."

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"I'm so sorry, Ali."

"Honey, we need you here."

"I'm so sorry for everything. It's my fault. Forgive me. I've always been happy with you." All of sudden, screams and sounds of struggle could be heard through the cellphone. "Jesus!" A gunshot rang through the air on the the other line. "Ali!" Lawrence exclaimed before they could hear another gunshot.

Lawrence soon crumbled to floor, sobbing. He remained there, unable to move until the shackle around his ankle sent shocks through his body. Athena screamed, clamping her hand over her mouth as she slid down the wall to the floor.

"Lawrence!" Adam yelled, worried for the man, who now laid on his back, completely still. "Lawrence, get up!"

"Please!" Athena shrieked, holding her arms over her chest as she watched the man lay still. "Get up! Please!"

At the sound of Athena's helpless cries, Adam tried to move forward, unable to as his ankle was pulled backwards from his chains.

"Lawrence! Get up!" Adam screamed, once again trying to get the man to wake up. "We need you!" In one final attempt, Adam picked up a few rocks at him, the first one missed, the second one only hit the man in the arm.