𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

Chapter Four: The Memories

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

Oh, Goddamn

My pain fits in the hand of your freezing hand

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 stopped did Athena look up, just to see Obi's limp body from inside the oven

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 stopped did Athena look up, just to see Obi's limp body from inside the oven. She let out a breath, turning her head once again before she walked over to Laura, who sobbed with her hands in her lap. Athena kneeled down to her level, grabbing her hand as she turned back to the furnace.

"The needles!" Xavier exclaimed, checking Obi's hand. "He ain't got the fucking needles! It's fucking in there! I want the fucking needles! I want the fucking needles!"

"Calm down!" Jonas yelled just as Amanda grabbed a shovel off of the table bench, walking away soon after.

"Fuck!"

"The needles are fucking melted. They're gone."

"He had a choice!" Amanda yelled from the top of the stairs. The group soon got up, leaving the basement soon after. Once Athena was out, she stumbled down a hallway to appear the gas was getting to her despite the antidote that was slowly coursing out of her system.

But in reality, it was the pain in her arm from the oven. After impulsively punching through the glass, it was starting to get to her as her right arm stung.

She looked down at her right hand to see small boils trailing down her arm to her elbow, she inhaled sharply, taking off her gray over-shirt, leaving her in just a black tank top and black torn jeans. She quickly wrapped the shirt around her arm, not caring for how strange it looked as she covered the boils from the gas infested air.

The redhead then continued to stagger down a hallway, stopping midway as she thought about how life was before being put into the house.

←𖦹𖦹𖦹→

Athena and Adam walked into their shared apartment, both of them tired from their long days. With both of them working and with Athena dealing with more school, the two rarely found time to talk after they got home. But they decided today was different, that they would talk today.

Adam sat down at the dining table, after getting a can of coca cola and a cigarette. Ever since they got their own place, he's been using smoking as a coping mechanism. Athena, despite having a problem with it in the beginning has grown accustomed to seeing Adam with a cigarette between his lips.

The redhead's coping mechanisms dig a little deeper, seeing as the only things she's done to cope are focus on school, work, and add to the tattoo on her right wrist.

What was once only Charlotte's birthday, she added Detective Tapp's birthday as well. He was a father figure to her when her sister passed away, he cared for her when she thought no one else did, so she thought it was only fitting to add that level of importance to her remembrance piece.