𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"He's testing us. He wants us to survive this..."

︎♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

Katherine McNamara as Athena Cross

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Leigh Whannel as Adam Stanheight

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Tobin Bell as John Kramer

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Shawnee Smith as Amanda Young

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Erik Knudsen as Daniel Matthews

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Donnie Wahlberg as Eric Matthews

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Franky G as Xavier Chavez

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Emmanuelle Vaugier as Addison Corday

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Glenn Plumber as Jonas SInger

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Beverley Mitchel as Laura Hunter

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Timothy Burd as Obi Tate

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Tony Nappo as Gus Colyard

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Madelaine Petsch as Charlotte Cross

𖦹𖦹𖦹

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐈𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"Because we've played before..."

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐄 was placed in, Athena Cross promised to work alongside John Kramer to ensure that she and a new close friend, Adam Stanheight would stay alive. Now, after nearly a year of working with Jigsaw, building some of the traps he has used in games. She is told she must get put in yet another trap, all because she was framed by Detective Eric Matthews.

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"We play by the rules and we get out..."

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

And welcome to Act Two of The Game, based on Saw II. This act will be longer, filled with more twists and details about these characters than the first act. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the first act, it was so fun to write and I was very happy with its turn out. But I hope to enjoy this one just as much if not a little more.

Please vote and comment on every chapter, tell me if I need to add a few more bone chilling details to make it more saw-esque. I have the next two acts planned out, along with the most exact details in this one. Please remember that every detail is important, even the song lyrics I used.

Also, I really hope that you like the album I have picked for this act, the first one I chose was GUTS by Olivia Rodrigo. And as well as everything else for this specific book, I have every album for the acts picked out as well, which I will disclose at the start of every new act, unless of course someone points it out in the comments.

I hope you will continue to enjoy this book, and I hope you will enjoy Athena's growth in character as time progresses as well. Tell me what you would like to see happen, what you think her trap will be like in the nerve gas house. And once again, thank you for reading The Game. I love you all very much, enjoy <3333333.