𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Chapter Two: Remember

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

Trust that you betrayed, confusion that still lingers

Took everything I loved and crushed it in between your fingers

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 as Adam, Athena, and Lawrence all stared at one another as Lawrence's tape finally stopped

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 as Adam, Athena, and Lawrence all stared at one another as Lawrence's tape finally stopped. The man in blue slowly stood up, still silent.

"Give me that." The man said, looking at Adam, who looked to him confused. "Now." Adam said nothing before tossing the tape to Lawrence, who made sure to catch it. Lawrence re-winded the tape in his hands, backing it up to the mention of an 'Alison and Diana'.

"Then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon, and I'll leave you in this room to rot."

"Any idea who that is?" Adam asked, glancing at Athena momentarily.

"Let the game begin."

"He knows us." Adam stated just as Lawrence furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait a minute." He murmured.

"What do you think? Probably a joke, right?" Lawrence shushed Adam.

"Let the game begin."

"Listen. Listen." Lawrence muttered, bringing the tape closer to his ear.

"Follow your heart." The tape ended there, confusing the three once again. Athena let out a scoff as she finally stood up, wrapping her arms around herself.

"What the hell does "follow your heart" mean?" Adam asked, Lawrence looked around before his eyes landed on the toilet next to Adam.

"There, right next to you, on the toilet." Adam side glanced Lawrence as Athena clamped her hand over her mouth, watching Adam kneel down next to the toilet. "Come on. Come on." Lawrence encouraged, making Adam glare at him before sticking his hand inside the toilet bowl.

Athena turned her head away from the sight, her hand still over her mouth to stop her from gagging. Adam fished around looking for anything before pulling his hand out of the bowl.

"Anything?" Lawrence questioned.

"No solids." Adam retorted, shaking his hand.

"What about the lid?" Athena pointed out, looking at the upside down toilet lid. Adam glanced at the redhead momentarily before taking it off, pulling out a black garbage bag.

"I really wish I had've checked in there first." Lawrence let out a scoff, smiling only slightly.

"What is it?" The man asked just as Adam started to tear open the bag, revealing three hand saws. He took out the saws, looking into the bag to see if anything else was in there before shaking his head and tossing it onto the floor. Adam dropped two of the hand saws as well, moving to sit down as he started to saw at his chains before Lawrence stopped him.