𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌

Chapter Two: Stay Calm

︎♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

Lay the table with the fancy shit

And watch you tolerate it

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 the clattered footsteps coming from the group of oblivious people

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 the clattered footsteps coming from the group of oblivious people. Both Athena and Amanda had yet to wake up, which was concerning to Daniel, who cowered close to the aforementioned redhead.

"Hey." A man–Jonas–said, patting Amanda's back to try and wake her. "Hey, wake up. Hey, can you hear me? She's still breathing. What about her?" Daniel didn't respond as he continued to gently shake Athena. "Kid?"

"She's breathing." He answered, still shaking the redhead.

"What is this, house arrest?" A woman–Addison–asked, confused. "We in jail?" She questioned, giving up on opening the door.

"This ain't jail, man." Jonas said, looking around as he stepped away from Amanda.

"Oh, yeah? You done a lot of time?"

"Yeah. Too much."

Addison nodded before trying to open the door again. "Somebody open the fucking door!" She exclaimed, pushing the door. To no avail her attempts were unsuccessful.

"I don't think anybody's listening." A man–Xavier–warned, scratching at his arm. "Damn. What the fuck is this?!"

"Somebody's listening." Another woman–Laura–said, pointing at the camera in the corner of the ceiling.

"No." Daniel spoke up, causing Jonas, Laura, Xavier, Addison, and another man–Gus–look to him, confused. "Those types of cameras don't have sound."

"Fuck! Fuck!" Gus exclaimed, throwing his jacket to the ground. "How do you just wake up in a room and have no idea where you are?"

"I guess you've never been drunk before." Xavier said, still scratching at his arms.

"I've been drunk. I spent three years in collage. Drunk–This isn't drunk. This is kidnapping." His words freaked out everyone awake to say the least. "Look, I saw this movie on TV last week. This guy, he was a reporter, and he goes into a war zone, right? He goes to sleep in his hotel room the first night. Bam! He wakes up the next morning, he's in a cell with no windows and no light. And he spent nine years in that room."

"Nine years? Man, that's nothing. Get over it."

"What do you mean, "get over it"?" Laura spoke up, confused at Xavier's words.

"I mean stop bitching about it and let's do something about it." Xavier explained, still holding his arm.

"I think we should all just calm down." Jonas said.