𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃

Chapter Five: Betrayed

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

I think he did it but I just can't prove it

𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 the group gathered by a door

𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 the group gathered by a door. It seemed to be unlocked but stuck on something that made it difficult to open. Jonas had gone to get Amanda, Daniel, and Laura while Athena, Addison, and Xavier tried open the door.

"–It's the only door without a lock, but we can't get it open." Jonas explained, Amanda following close behind him. Athena looked to see Daniel having trouble helping Laura up the stairs, she quickly rushed to help them.

"We got ya." The redhead murmured to Laura, grabbing her other arm. Daniel and Athena walked her to a corner, stopping before she slid to the ground with Athena's careful help to ensure she didn't hurt herself.

"How's it going?" Jonas asked, bending down slightly to Addison's level as the woman tried opening the door.

"It's stuck on something." Addison replied, Xavier shook his head, dropping the bat in his hands as he pushed Addison out of the way.

"Here, let me try. Move, move! Come on." He said.

"Will you take it easy? Jesus!"

"Just back up, all right?"

"Don't make me come over there, you two." Athena snarked, still kneeled down to Laura's level. Daniel pursed his lips to hide his smile at her words before Xavier coughed. After glancing at the blood in his hands, he tried to push open the door again.

"If it's stuck, it's a trap." Amanda stated, leaning against the wall.

"Lady, this whole house is a trap!" Xavier exclaimed, causing Athena to start to get up before Laura placed a hand on her knee, stopping her. The red haired woman sighed, squeezing the blonde's hand reassuringly.

"Obviously someone didn't want us to get into this room." Addison said just as Xavier pushed the door open slightly. He continued to shove his body against the door until it finally opened, a string falling down in front of him as he walked into the room.

"Hey," Athena shook Laura's shoulder. "We're gonna be right back, okay." Laura nodded slightly before Athena stood up, walking in with Daniel trailing behind her.

"Now what?" Addison asked.

"Whatever we do, we got four minutes to get it done." Jonas said, gesturing to the timer on the gray metal door. Xavier tried to open it with no success. Addison coughed as Athena looked around the room, spotting an envelope with Xavier's name on it.

She quickly opened it to find a small tape, handing it to Jonas, who had already taken out the tape player. He swiftly traded the tapes, handing Athena's back to her and putting Xavier's in, pressing play immediately.