𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Začít od začátku

I heard an explosion, I moved my head out of Tom's chest, seeing bits and pieces of dirt flying everywhere. Tom quickly used his arm to pull me back in. "Victoria! Stop peeking, it's dangerous." I slightly and quietly groaned, going back into his chest.

A part of me wanted to see pieces flying everywhere, it was like fireworks in a way. Then another part of me knew Tom was right, if one of the pieces hit my face, or even my eyes I'll be terribly hurt. But then again I doubt that'll happen since Tom's whole body is covering me.

After the explosion calmed down we all got out of our hiding spots, luckily it wasn't a massive bomb, it was semi-big, I was sure it didn't hit anyone, unless someone was in the middle of the area. That would be a stupid decision.

We met in the middle, essentially where Théo was before he got away. It was an awkward and embarrassing silence, it was so bad, uncomfortable if you want to call it, to the point I had to speak up. "So what now?" I ask. Getting the attention of everyone.

Their heads all looking at me rather than on the floor, looking at their shoes. "Go do whatever you want." Alessandro says, instead of them looking at me, they turned their heads to Alessandro, including myself.

"Really?!" Georg says in an excited voice, his face lighting up by the words coming out of Alessandro's lips. 'Of course he's excited.' I thought to myself.

"Yeah go do whatever you want I don't care, I'll just find another way to kill Théo." Alessandro says, bringing his hand onto chin, rubbing it side to side, occasionally rubbing his lips too.

"Thanks man." Georg says, smiling while going up to Alessandro, softly hitting his shoulder in a playful manner, before walking back to the Casino. Acting like nothing happened in the span of two hours.

I stood there, not knowing what to do. I mean I could go home, try to slightly forget what happened today, or I could enjoy myself, I still had my dress, it did have some small wrinkles but overall it's still good looking.

Tom got my attention when he said, "So do you want to go and have some fun?" A smirk coming across his face. I contemplated whether or not I should have fun or not.

I made my decision.

"You know what," I say, looking up to him, "Let's go have fun." I say. "Perfect." Tom says, going to link arms with me, but I stopped him at the right second. He gave me a confused look. "Aren't you going to at least dust off yourself?" I ask, my eyes leaving his and looking down at his attire.

He looked down at his clothes. "What?" He says, bringing his arms out. "I think you know what." I say, crossing my arms and giving him a look. "But people say I look good kinda dusty." He says, defending himself.

"Oh yeah?" I say, "Who says that?" I ask. "The ladies." Tom says confidently. I rolled my eyes, unwrapping my arms from one another. I walked towards the door, Tom following behind. I opened it quite aggressively, honestly I didn't care.

Maybe Tom's comment got to me, I gotta admit that. However, I do remember something my mother said to me.

FLASHBACK

"Victoria!" My mother called. I was currently in me and Elena's room playing dolls with her. I looked at the door then back at Elena, "I'll be back okay." I say, giving her a smile. "Okay sissy, don't take long." She says, a smile also running up her soft cheeks.