Chapter 62: Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

"Nope"

"Yep."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Fine," George sighed, "We both missed you so much, Y/n."

"I think I missed you most." Y/n said, smiling at the both of them, "Anything happened whilst I was away?"

Fred and George paused, they looked at each other. Y/n glared between them and was not-so-patiently waiting for them to say something. Fred and George nodded at each other.

"Something happened when you were away." Sighed Fred quietly.

"What happened?" She asked them.

"So...umm." George started then paused, "Promise not to get mad."

"I can't promise anything, but go on," Y/n said plainly. The twins paused at each other again and her patience was growing thin, "Can you just tell me already? I've been tortured for a week and I'm tired, sore and my back is killing me. And the full moon is in four days, I do not have the patience for this pausing." She added, "Sorry."

"It's okay. We get it," Fred smiled calmly, "You know Angelina?"

"Oh yeah, what has she done. We're supposed to be mutual." Y/n asked, raising her eyebrows.

"She didn't mean it." George said, lowering his head, "She used it to get close to Fred. And try to get him."

"Wait? What?" She asked, shocked.

"When you was missing, she came into the shop and was trying to win me over." Fred explained as calmly as he could. But anger filled Y/n, she had to try and keep calm. She promised to keep calm.

"What did she say?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"The usual things she says," George added, "Saying that she'd be a better girlfriend than you, called you a monster and completely ignored Fred's rejections."

"But I didn't hear any of it," Fred smiled, "I kicked her out of the shop."

"So let me get this straight," Y/n asked, "Angelina came into the shop, called me a monster and all that usual things, claimed she'd be better than me and you kicked her out of the shop."

"Yeah. Pretty much." Fred shrugged.

"Just wait until I see her next." Y/n growled, digging her nails into her duvet.

The twins decided to give her some space, Fred left her a book and some parchment and a quill. Y/n tried to relax, but it took her a while to get the anger out of her. But she gulped down her tea and settled into bed she eventually fell asleep for a few hours.

Fred came in about 20 minutes after she woke up saying that dinner was ready. Fred helped her walk to the dining room table. George placed three plates of tomato pasta and garlic bread on the table. Y/n was ravenous, she happily ate two large servings and would have easily had a third if she was offered.

The next week had been rough, the full moon wasn't the best. The wolf still felt angry, but the twins tried their best. She gained small injuries, other than reopening the scar on her back, causing her problems to start all over again. She spent the next few days in bed and was finally able to walk again and got the clear from the twins to cook again, which they were secretly happy about.

Three nights after the moon she was laying in bed asleep, it was peaceful until she had a dream.

"I will repeat this now, Miss Lupin. Join us, you know what happens." Greyback sneered.

"Never!" She croaked, "I may be physically weak, but I'd rather die before I join you."

Y/n's eyes went wide as soon as she saw the smirk on Greyback's face. He nodded to three people watching behind him and they ran off, smiles on their faces.