I turned towards the side she disappeared from & started searching for her. I snapped my head left to right & right to left but she was nowhere to be found. I gave up on that little urge of mine & was about to head home when I heard someone's shriek.

I swiftly rushed to the side where the shrieking noise came from and I ended up entering in a dark alley. "Please, spare me I don't know anything". A man on his early 30's was on his knees begging to someone. Someone ? It was her. That women in black attire. She was fisting a gun in her hand, pointing it directly on his temple.

As I stood a little far I could only see the women's back but the man was clearly visible to me. Sweat beads were formed on his forehead. Anxiety rushing my body making my heart stop. Nervousness and fear intruding inside me making shivers runs down my spine.

"Please save me, young man" the man pleaded looking at me and that was when I realised I messed it up. That women rapidly snapped her head towards my side pointing her gun on air, at me !! I gulped, feeling a lot more than anxious.

I was standing few steps away from them yet I could see her blood shot red eyes from here. She glared at me with those red, dark eyes of hers making me choke on air. I quickly raised my hands on air trying to surrender myself to her. And slowly steadily made my steps closer to them. She moved back still pointing her gun towards me, which was still scaring the shit out of me.

I rushed to her and was about to quickly grab her the gun from her hand but instead of the hand I snatched the neck scarf of hers revealing her neck.

Her neck !! It had a dark old, pinkish-brownish coloured scar on it. It's shape was like a huge cut of something sharp, leaving a dark dreadful scar on her neck.

Before anything could happened she vanished into thin air once again, just like before. But her black scarf was still with me. I stared at the scarf for a while or two and thought of throwing it away but something in me wanted to keep it and I did. I kept the scarf inside my bag and with all that I returned home.

*******
I entered the mansion after the frightening experience. I roamed my eyes scanning the living room and dining area along with the kitchen only to find that one person in the house, but wasn't present there.

I ran upstairs to our room where I saw minahil still on her pajamas with her long hair flowing on her whole body. She was using her phone lazily on the bed. I walked near to her and she looked at me. I felt sudden comfort, solace when my eyes met hers. My heart relaxed just by looking at her and I sighed a breathe of relief.

I swiftly engulfed her into a hug making the phone fall from her palm to the bed. "Good morning to you !" I said brushing my nose against her neck still crushing her in a hug. She stiffened not replying to my hug and my words.

All I knew by now was that, I've started to fall for minahil, hard, really much. Everything about her is so mesmerising and captivating. She's an eye candy to me . I can't take my eyes off the beauty she radiates.

Her warm soothing scent healing my inner senses. That sweet & elegant rosy scent of hers is enough to make my heart giggle and flutter.

Her adorable soft features, I can admire them for the rest of the life. Her plump lips I cannot get over them, not in this life tho. I'm badly spell bounded to her.

My heart skipping beats every moment she's close to me. I think I'm falling hard.

I brought her feet near me and placed them on my lap making her look at me with astonishment. I stuffed my hands inside my pocket and grabbed a small delicate anklet which I got for minahil from the jewels shop.