birthday-smut

This one's for my BEAUTIFUL SEXY  BESTIE haileyandeddie    🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Today is my birthday. Finally I am 21,it's such a great birthday. Finally I'm legal and I shouldn't get anymore crap for dating Austin.

I woke up in the greatest city of them all, New York City, under the covers with the greatest man of them all, Austin. I suddenly felt kisses all over my neck and I looked at him and smiled. He said "happy birthday princess." I said "thank you baby." He kissed me and caressed my cheek.

He said "let's get up and get ready I have a day planned for you." I said "aw love you shouldn't have." He said "yeah I should have, you're the love of my life." I admired my engagement ring from him and I said "yeah I am." He carried me out of bed or else he knew I wouldn't have.

We got in the shower and surprisingly kept our hands to ourselves.

I got dressed into a cute outfit and so did Austin. He looked so handsome. I stared at him as I watched him get dressed. He finished and he said "good?" I said "good? I want to fuck the shit out of you right now."

He said "don't worry I carved out time for that honey." He kissed me and I was grins from ear to ear. We put on our shoes and headed out. I said "so what are we doing in this great big city?" He held my hand and said "well, I planned some shopping first." I shrieked and said "really, i'm so happy!!"

We went to Ralph Lauren and bought matching sweaters and jackets. I figured they will be in use since we moved to New York.

After shopping, we went ice skating which was so much fun. I hadn't ice skated in forever so I was so excited. I'm sure the paparazzi were taking good pictures of us because we just felt like we were in our own movie the whole day.

Austin held my hands as I drifted along the ice effortlessly since I used to ice skate like all the time.

After ice skating, Austin and I went for lunch at Sant Ambroeus. I love when I get the iced tea from there. I feel like I'm in that Hamptons episode of Gossip Girl. We had some small horderves before we left which were absolutely divine and delicious. Mm and he paid for it all too. Such a sweet treat from a sweet man.

Then we went to the gym since we felt like no matter what day it is, he loves working out his arms and I'm there for a fatty so we have to keep our gym streak. Austin finished his workout for the day, he was doing arms and I was doing butt workouts.

He stood behind me staring at my ass as I squatted with the weights. He said "fuck babe, you need to see how hot you look right now." I finished and gently put the weight back. He looked me up and down and I said "baby, there's people around." He said "let's get to the bathroom before everyone sees my boner." I said "say it any louder." We laughed and scurried off to the bathroom and we took a shower together and got dressed into comfy clothes.

Austin said that we were going to a spa now and I am sooooo excited. They're putting hot stones on my back and we're getting facials. Yay!

We finished up at the spa feeling new and refreshed and we went home and got changed into something fancy for my dinner. We went to Cippriani's my favorite Italian restaurant.

Austin and I passed some flirty comments and by the end of dinner he was ready to show me a the best birthday surprise. Or so I thought.

We came back to our apartment and he closed the door and locked it. He said "now one more surprise before our finale." I smiled and said "what is it." He said "look on the counter." I said "okay." I looked at the counter and I saw a bunch of gift bags. I said "Austin oh my gosh, you didn't have to." He said "I kinda did, it's your 21st." I smiled and walked over to the bags.

My first gift was this beautiful brown Hermès flats, a Chanel card holder, Hermès saddlery since I ride horses sometimes, a shit ton of Aviator Nation, and a matching set from alo so we can twin at the gym. I said "baby, thank you so much I really appreciate it."

He said "of course Y/N, happy birthday." He leaned me against the island counter and I looked into his eyes and he grabbed my face and started making out with me. We were aggressive and passionate, it was the most fun kiss I've ever had.

He pulled away and said "let's take this to the bedroom." I nodded eagerly. We went to the bedroom and he laid me out on the bed. He crawled on top of me and slowly kissed down to my shirt and unbuttoned it slowly to tease me. I did the same to him as well. He reached under me and pulled down my skirt. He took off my heels and put my ankles on his shoulder. He let my legs fall over him as he leaned further down to kiss my stomach. He unclasped my bra and held my breasts.

I smiled and said "suck them now." He said "yes birthday princess." He went down and started sucking on one of my nipples and playing with the other. He switched and I looked down as his boxers as they grew tighter and tighter. He pulled away from my boobs and he slowly slid off my thong. He pulled down his boxers and his boner sprung free.

I opened my legs for him and he said "good girl." I smiled and he slowly inserted himself inside me. We groaned in pleasure and he started at a slow and steady pace. The feeling of ecstasy swept over me and I moaned out his name. He moaned "y/n, you're so tight for me baby." I said "babe it's so big." He said "does it feel good Y/N?"

I said "it feels amazing Austin." He smirked a devilish smirk and he said "good baby, you look hot as fuck." I smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. Us kissing and him fucking me relentlessly had me so wet. I felt like I could cum any second and so did he.

He held onto my breasts and hovered over me and looked into my eyes. He said "fuck baby, I'm cuming." I said "cum inside me baby, cum." We both ended up cuming at the same time while moaning each other's name.

We panted out of breath and finally pulled ourselves together. He pulled out slowly which had me creaming for him more. I still wanted him and he could tell. He said "extra birthday gift?" I smirked and said "please."

He cleaned himself first and came back over to the bed. He crawled between my legs and his lips made contact with my pussy and I almost came right there. I felt my cheeks flush red and he looked up at me and said "embarrassed?" I lied and said "no." He groaned against me and started licking up and down my folds. He let his spit drip down my pussy and the feeling had me feeling like I was going to cum.

He started licking and sucking again and I tugged on his hair and moaning his name. Soon I felt myself cuming again and my eyes rolling in the back of my head and my back arching as I gripped the sheets.

He licked up all the cum he didn't swallow and he came up further on the bed and kissed me which turned into us making out and occasionally pulling away to admire each other.

We took showers and changed into pajamas and laid in bed. He was the big spoon and he held my waist as I held his hands. He said "good night birthday girl, I love you." I said "thank you and thank you for all the gifts and the best birthday ever." He said "of course baby."

I kissed his hand and fell asleep in his arms a very happy 21 year old.