honeymoon - smut

FOR MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BESTIE haileyandeddie

It's been a complete year since Austin and I got married and we still haven't gone on a honeymoon. We have been definition of busy with work, my daughter Sienna who is 4 who was our beautiful and lovely flower girl.I had her when I was 19 with my ex but don't worry I still finished college. 👼

It's soon to be summer break for Sienna and Austin and I surprisingly have a couple weeks off around fourth of July so I figured maybe Austin and I should go on our honeymoon.

It's a Saturday morning and Sienna is in her room sleeping so I figured it would be a good time to ask Austin about our honeymoon. Plus we got married July 11, so why not? I got myself ready after Austin and I saw he was already in our office reading some scripts.

I smiled and said "good morning honey." He said "good morning Y/N." I kissed him and he patted his lap for me to sit on and I did. We kissed and he pulled away and looked into my eyes and groaned. He said "what's up beautiful." He slapped my ass and I laughed. I said "well I was thinking since the both of us have some time in July we should go on our honeymoon...?" He said "sounds good to me." He kissed my cheek and smiled. I said "so where should we go?" He said "I'm thinking European summer." I said "hmmm Capri?"

He said "hell yes."

We arranged for Sienna to stay with my mom for the week. It was about two days after fourth of july and Austin and I were half asleep in the airport. Whenever fans came up to us we were happy because they kept us awake.

Soon we got on the plane and fell asleep. Other times we were up on the plane we spent watching TV together or cuddling to the best of our ability in the space we were in.

We landed and it was night in Capri so we just fell asleep in the room.

Our honeymoon has been nothing but romantic. We have taken so many pictures and had the best dinners and went to the best clubs. Finally our minds got the breaks they needed.

Today is our anniversary and we got up early and got ready for breakfast together. Breakfast was so romantic. The view was beautiful and the food is amazing. Austin always knows I love crème de la crème. This is certainly the best hotel in Italy.

Soon after we ate, we decided to sit poolside and I did some work. Austin got bored of me just getting work done. He started poking my ass since I was laying on my stomach.

He said "baby can you stop working for like 5 minutes." I said "sorry honey I was just answering emails." He said "it's okay honey." I closed my laptop and said "okay you have my full attention baby."

He said "good let's go swimming.". I said "okay baby."

I closed my laptop and put it in my bag. We went into the pool and put ourselves under for a could seconds to get used to the temperature.

He held my face and kissed me and I kissed back. There were only like 4 people in the pool but it was the adult pool so they can relax. Austin held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We kept making out until he pulled away. He looked into my eyes and he looked my body up and down. He said "you're so beautiful Y/N."

I felt myself get wet. I smiled and said "you're so sexy." He said "no you." We rubbed noses and laughed at how cringey we are.

We said "how bout we head back to the hotel room." I smirked and said "okay."

We rushed back to the hotel room as Austin carried me in the room and closed the door and locked it.

He there me on the bed and hovered over me. He bit his lip and pulled my cover up off. He threw it on the floor and I pulled down his swim trunks leaving him completely naked.

We started making out and feeling him getting hard against me made me so wet.

He pulled off my bikini top and threw it with the rest of our clothes followed by my bathing suit bottom. He kissed down my body and down to my crotch.

He kissed down my pussy and on the sides of my thighs and licked a stripe up my pussy. I moaned and I tugged at his hair as he ate me out. He started sucking and licking at the same time.

I felt myself about to cum and I could feel my legs already shaking. I said "fuck baby I'm cuming." He groaned against my crotch. He kept going and I came in his mouth. He swallowed it and licked his lips. He said "you taste amazing honey." I smiled and said "you're turn." We switched positions as he sat up on the bed. I slowly took him into my mouth.

I fit his entire cock in my mouth and looked up at him innocently. His cheeks turned red and he grabbed what he could of my boobs as I started sucking him off. He grabbed my hair and started mouth fucking me. He said "good girl, keep going."

I groaned against him and his eyes rolled back and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. He wiped some cum off my lip and smiled. He said "fuck, I wanna fuck you so bad right now." I stood up and said "so do it."

I pushed him down on the bed as I straddled him. I inserted him inside me and we both groaned. I started riding him and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

He held onto my waist and my ass and he was moaning which turned me on more. He stared at my boobs as they bounced up and down. He said "fuck you're so mesmerizing." I said "fuck me." I let him take control and he flipped us over.

He was railing the shit out of me. He was going in and out of me so fast and holding onto my boobs for support. He said "baby I'm cuming." He moaned as he came inside me and I did right after. I said "fuck baby, that felt so good."

He said "hell yeah it did." He kissed me. It was a sloppy kiss but I liked it. I said "I think Siennas gonna come home to a pregnant mommy." He said "I bet she will."