jealousy - smut

haileyandeddie this is for MY BEST FRIEND. I hope you enjoy !!! I LOVE YOU 😘

Austin and I decided to go to a club tonight since I just finished finals and the school year had come to a close. Junior year of college now complete!

I got dressed into a really tight black dress that showed a lot of my boobs and honestly if I bent over the whole club would get a free showing. Since I go to college in California, I don't have my entire closet like I would back in New York. All of my clothes that fit properly were either dirty or back home.

Austin walked in the bathroom as I was doing my last curl and he smiled at me. He said "hi hot stuff." I said "hi baby." He smacked my ass and I almost burned myself with the curler. I slapped him playfully and I said "don't do that, I burned my hand."

I playfully sprayed hair spray near him and he coughed from it. I sprayed some in my hair and I said "I'm ready." He angrily said "thanks for choking me with hair spray." I said "oh Austin, come on I was kidding." He said "and I was kidding when I smacked your ass, I didn't mean to burn you." I said "relax." He said "don't tell me to relax."

My best friend Maddie came into the bathroom and she said "stop fighting, it's time to go."

The drive to the club was 10x more awkward than I could have imagined. Austin would only talk to Maddie and her boyfriend Ryan and he completely ignored me. I was beyond pissed.

We got to the club and Maddie wasn't drinking so she was just listening to me rant. Austin was off to the side talking to Ryan probably shit talking me.

I looked over and saw Austin sitting at the bar angrily looking at his phone. I felt a pang in my chest knowing when we got home he was going to be mad at me.

I looked around and out of nowhere some guys from school came up to me and started talking to me. They were a little flirty but that's just how they are. It isn't intentional to piss Austin off or break us up.

They are on the football team so I always stayed in their good graces. One of them was a little to drunk for my comfort. He said "so you're a cheerleader huh?" I said "yes." He said "you do tricks?" I laughed and I said "yes." Another guy said "we should see you do these tricks in private." Some of them laughed and the sober ones laughed out of embarrassment of their friends.

One of the guys saw I was a little cold so he offered me his letterman jacket. I put it around my shoulder and he said "you were real cold in that little tight dress?" I said "yeah." He looked at my nipples and he said "I could tell." I smiled awkwardly because I didn't really find that funny.

I looked over at Austin who was giving me a nasty look from the bar and he started power walking over to me. My guy friends commonly teased me about our age gap and that never pissed me or Austin off but since Austin and I both had something to drink I can't guarantee how this night will go.

My guy friend said "uh oh, dad looks angry." Austin said "what did you just say?" My guy friend said "oh nothing sir, I respect my elders." They guys all burst into laughter and I pushed through them and to Austin and he dragged me by my arm out of the club. I said "that hurt, what the fuck is wrong with you."

He said "flirting with guys, um wearing another guys jacket-" I cut him off and I said "they are my FRIENDS, some of them have girlfriends, even MARRIED." He rolled his eyes and said "whatever."

We took an uber back home and when we walked in I went straight to the bathroom to get undressed but Austin didn't know and as I took off the top half of my dress he walked in.

His eyes went straight to my boobs and he said "oh sorry." He closed the door and I continued taking off my dress. He then out of nowhere opened the door again and he just stood there as I was taking off my underwear.

I said "what?" I put on my robe and he pulled it off. He said "you're mine no one else's, got that?" I looked up at him and nodded. I felt myself get so wet. He kissed me and I kissed back. He tasted like a good drink. Our bodies moved in sync and he grabbed my ass and the back of my legs and picked me up and carried me to our room.

He closed the door and locked it and he started kissing down my neck. He left two big hickeys. I also left one by his neck and one closer to his chest.

He kissed down my neck again and down to my breasts. I moaned when he kissed my nipple. He sucked one of my breasts. My bare core against his sweatpants was causing a really nice friction which just made me throb for him more.

I moaned into his ear just to make him harder. He finished sucking my breasts and kissed me down to my crotch.

He kissed my pussy and I moaned. He said "Y/n, you're all mine." I moaned as he licked up and down my folds. I moaned "yes baby, I am, yours and only yours."

He stopped eating me out and pulled off his sweats and his boxers and he said "ready?" I smiled and I said "yes." He slammed into me and I almost screamed. He said "fuck Y/N, you're so fucking tight for me." I moaned and he looked straight into my eyes as he railed the shit out of me. I said "baby, it feels so good." He said "no one could fill you up and stretch you out like I could." I said "never baby, no guy is as big or long as you."

He said "say you like my dick." I moaned and I said "I love your dick." He said "you like it when I fuck you good?" I moaned loudly not caring if Maddie or Ryan could hear everything. I almost screamed out when he started going harder. I sat up which pushed him farther in me. I clawed onto his back and started thrusting on him. I laid back down and flipped us over.

His hands went up and down my boobs and he took one into his mouth every once and a while.

My moans where almost screams as he held onto my ass as he stared up at me. I said "Aus, I'm going to cum." He said "me too." My head went back and my back arched and I felt myself cumming. I was screaming his name and moans were flowing from both of us as he soon came shortly after.

He looked at me and said "wow." I smiled and said "I only want you, don't get so jealous." He said "sorry, and sorry I burned you earlier." I said "it's okay." I sat up and pulled him out of me. I said "damn there's like cum all over us, let's take a shower."

We took a shower and got dressed into our underwear and laid in bed making out. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He said "all mine?" I said "forever and always."