period

Silence.

Everything was normal until I woke up in the middle of the night. Austin was in bed with me because about two hours ago we just did the dirty...

I woke up to a crampish feeling in my stomach and knew what it was immediately. I got up and put on a tampon and ate something small so I could take a pain killer.

I did take one and I eventually fell asleep again.

I woke up to Austin twirling my hair and sniffing it. I smiled and turned around and he looked embarrassed. I said "having fun?" He laughed and scratched the back of his neck. I felt the sting in my stomach again and I groaned.

He said "are you okay?" I said "no I'm dying." He said "babe, seriously what's wrong." I said "my stomach hurts." He rolled me over to have me laying on my back and he rubbed my stomach. He said "does it feel better when I rub your tummy?" I smiled and in a baby voice I said "yes baby."

He said "did my baby eat something bad?" I said "no, it's my period." He looked at me like I told him I had some rare disease. He said "oh my gosh, are you okay Y/N?" I laughed and said "yes Aus I'm okay, I've had this since 8th grade."

He said "oh yeah right, anything I can do for you?" I said "hmm..a hot bath?" He got out of bed and started a bubble bath for me. He's such a cutie pie.

He laid out pajamas and a new pair of underwear for me. He stayed in the bathroom to brush his teeth and I did too. Then he left and took off my clothes and laid in the bath for about a half hour.

I needed that so desperately and it helped my cramps a lot. My cramps were never terrible I just found them annoying.

I got out of the bath and Austin and I took a quick shower together. He got dressed into boxers and a shirt and I changed my tampon and got dressed into sweats and a bra. #notss

I came downstairs to see Austin had already made breakfast for me. He made me waffles and bacon. Why is he so perfect.

I started crying and he was confused. He said "do you not like waffles I can make you-". I cut him off and I said "no baby it's just so perfect, sorry I'm emotional."

He said "aww my hormonal baby." I laughed and he hugged me and kissed me.

He picked me up and placed me in the chair on the island and said "eat up baby." He sat next to me and we started eating together.

I finished my food after Austin since I'm a slow eater. I said "baby this was amazing." He smiled and said "not as amazing as you." I blushed and giggled. I downed my orange juice and burped. I said "not that amazing."

He laughed and said "no you are, you're my little baby." I smiled and he tapped my nose. He loved to call me little since I'm 5'6 and he's 6'.

I helped him clean dishes and then we took a walk with his dog Milo and went home and the three of us cuddled in bed while we watched Full House. I don't know why we both were feeling nostalgic.

He started rubbing my stomach again as he saw me shifting in bed trying to get comfortable.

I said "I love how you already knew my cramps were hurting." He said "I know my baby."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and it was a cute passionate kiss. I could feel his love for me in the kiss. How did I get so lucky......