Taehyung was awestruck by younger words and his heart filled with so many emotions for the brunette like love, respect, pride and happiness. Older always dreamed of the partner like jungkook and god finally fulfilled his sole wish after giving him such an unfaithful life.

Finally, he got someone to rely on, a reason to keep going, living, breathing. He promised himself that he will treasure this bunny male with all he have. 

With that older cupped the smaller's face in his ragged hands before joining their foreheads. It started raining more heavily with the tiny growling of clouds and a howling of winds. It felt like even nature was celebrating the meeting of two love birds. 

"I love you, Koo. I promise I'll do everything in my power to keep this smile on your face." Taehyung muttered with his eyes closed and he can already feel the wide bunny smile of other lengthening over his cherry lips. 

The water driblets were falling over the couple as if mother nature was showering the blessings upon the newly carved mates. The moist drops slide through the older's forehead to his sharp nose then heaving lips and lastly a divine drop ended it's journey with falling over the younger's strawberry lips. 

Jungkook brushes his nose lightly over the older's pointy one before taehyung moved to close the distance between their petal lips. 

Their lips connected and the loud crash of clouds collision echoed in the background but none of them cared. The couple have long forgotten the surroundings and kept moving the pair of lips in rhythmic sync. 

Taehyung bit back a satisfying hum which was threatening to come out at the taste of younger's rose lips and jungkook tried not to let out tiny embarrassing noises known as moans.

They keep savoring each other, now embracing one another with their thirsty heart replenishing with the rain of love. 

`、ヽ``❣、ヽ ◞◞⋆ ヽ*'*΄˙̥΄☂`、ヽ`☂ヽ`、~

After the particular day, jungkook and taehyung officially announced their relationship creating a heartthrob, ideal and adorable couple on campus, even professors couldn't stop themselves from shipping 'taekook'. Some of them were jealous of how perfect their match was while other's supported them wholeheartedly. 

In no time, namjin and eunhope became official couples but still in shadows. 

~

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Flashback ends.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The journey didn't end here but it was already past 10 and everybody has work other day so only the half love story was completed by seokjin. 

"Okay, that's the end." Purple-haired male finished.

"What? It ended and what about your marriage? I mean, it must have a good story like they show in series..." Eunseok twittered interfering.

"Baby, our marital love stories aren't much interesting because our parents agreed without any drama but yes, taehyung and jungkook have the story just how you want it." Hobi recited but immediately regretted it when kids started to insist taekook couple to tell their marriage adventure story.