"Yeah, it's my first time seeing this side of Seoul." 

In the distance, there was small lanterns sparkling the tiny space as most of the shops and stalls were already closed.

"Why everything is so quiet in here?" Brunette asked looking at closed-down shuttles.

"It's past nine and the closing time is around nine that's why everything is silent or you won't even get a space to walk over this path." Jungkook made 'o' shape in awe.

Duo reached in front of the tiny shop still with the 'we are open' sign

The place wasn't too big. It was a small food stall kinda shop with only space to cook inside and sitting tables arranged under an open sky.

Taehyung knocked over the counter peeking inside while jungkook stood beside him silently, scanning his surroundings.

The old-aged lady came from the back door wearing a worn-out apron and gave a taehyung kind smile.

"Tae-ah, you are here. Should I make the usual and oh my, who's this here? You made a boyfriend. He is so cute." Grandma babbled without giving the pair any chance for correction. 

"No, no grandma. He isn't my boyfriend. He is my junior and we were very hungry so I brought him here. Please make usual for me... And give him your menu card." Taehyung cleared talking to grandma who smiled looking at jungkook. Younger returned the smile with a bow. 

He was still blushing at the fact that grandma thought of them as boyfriends. Well, they do look like one right now. 

The old lady left to make taehyung's order while he showed jungkook orders written over black board outside.

"This is the menu, choose whatever you wanna eat." 

Jungkook took a quick read at the menu but none of the dishes sounded familiar to him which made him nervous and squirm.

Taehyung noticed the younger's turmoil.

"What? You didn't like anything?" 

"N-no, actually I have never heard any of these dishes' names before so... I don't know what to..." Jungkook nervously let out hoping taehyung will understand and he did.

"Oh, you have never eaten Korean street food before?" Senior quizzed staring at the shy male who just shook his head in denial.

Taehyung wasn't surprised. He should have seen this coming so he bites his lower lip before telling grandma to bring the same order as him for his junior.

"Okay so I've ordered one of the most famous street food dishes in Seoul, it's called tteokbokki it's typically a spicy stir fried-rice cakes and jajangmyeon, a Korean noodle with black bean sauce. Hope you have no problem with it." Taehyung explained as much as he can.

"No, it sounds tasty." Jungkook beamed rubbing his hands together in hunger.

"Yeah let's sit over there." Taehyung pointed and settled over the simply adjusted table.