But now that the military power was about to be taken away, they couldn't bear it anymore. On the spot, there were a few grumpy demons who transformed into demons and cursed: "Fuck you, you didn't know that when I was all-powerful in the demon world. Waiting for hatching in some nook and cranny, calling you Lord is already giving you face, and now you want to take away our military power, I think you are shameless!"

"Ha." Gua Qing sneered and said with a sneer: "Is there anyone else who is dissatisfied? Tell them all today, so that I won't deal with them one by one in the future."

The demon lords and generals who were killed by Gua Qing at the beginning were all in remote areas and weak in strength. They could easily take them down, so far, no one knows the true strength of Gua Qing. But with so many people rebelling today, why not join them? If I kill Gua Qing, won't I become the master of the demon world again?

Every demon lords thought so. Except for a few older demon lords, the others stood up and took out their weapons to fight Gua Qing.

The bloodthirsty demon lord will always remember what happened in the demon palace that day. Gua Qing single-handedly crushed all the rebellious demon lords and generals, and swallowed their flesh to strengthen his body and their souls to enrich his demon power. At that time, he and two other old demon lords who were nearly three thousand years old were the only ones left in the demon palace. Their three legs were weak and they knelt on the ground. They held the military symbols in their hands and raised them above their heads. They shouted: "Long live the Lord!"

Gua Qing licked the corner of his mouth, now he could really kill the Wan Nian Sect alone. However, his wife said that his master Juenian Zhenren was very good to him... It would be better to act according to the old plan first, and it would not be too late to seek revenge after Bao Niu gave birth.

Gua Qing has a vague premonition that during this trip to Wan Nian Sect, he will regain his memory.

After everything was arranged and the time came in the evening, when Gua Qing went back, the demon doctor from the Demon Palace had just finished treating Bao Niu and was about to leave.

"How is his health?"

The demon doctor saluted, stroking his beard and said slowly: "The demon fetus is stable, but the demonic energy was not replenished in the early stage. Although it is replenished now, there is still some malnutrition, and the delivery date will be delayed by one month. Lord, please do it every time. Give him two supplements a day, don't count the times. Now that the devil's consciousness has taken shape, you can communicate with your child to see how much demonic energy he still needs.

Also, it doesn't look like Madam was conceived naturally. "

Gua Qing frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

The demon doctor looked at the young Demon Lord. It had only been half a year since he was pregnant, but the child in his wife's belly was already eight months and almost nine months old. Others might not be able to see it, but he, the demon doctor, could recognize it through his breath. The child in the madam's belly is the Lord's bloodline.

"Madam has a hermaphrodite body. Intercourse with a monk or demon with this kind of constitution can only promote the improvement of cultivation. We call it a human cauldron. Only by intercourse with a mortal can there be a chance of pregnancy.

But the madam seemed to have obtained the pregnancy pill. Legend has it that this pill was refined by Nuwa during the Chaos Period. There were three pills in the Three Realms. They disappeared with Nuwa. However, neither the demons nor the monks have any obsession with future generations, and they will not go to great lengths to find this pregnancy pill, not to mention that this pregnancy pill is still an ancient legend.

"Madam's child may be the Lord's only child. The Demon Lord's bloodline has been passed down, and the Lord will rule the Demon World for thousands of years in the future!"

Here it comes again... Gua Qing is a little speechless. These demon doctors and demon guards in the demon world are always eager to ask him to rule the demon world with sudden enthusiasm.

"Xianjun" As soon as Bao Niu said it, he felt that something was wrong. Yi Keran was possessed by a demon, and it was inappropriate to call him this again, so he quickly changed his words, "Keran..."

Gua Qing, "In my inherited memory, the name of the Demon Lord has already been determined. My name is Gua Qing, and the name of the unborn child in your belly is Fu Huang."

"My memory hasn't recovered yet. When you call me by my old name, I always feel like you're calling me another man."

Baoniu was stunned for a moment, a little at a loss. Gua Qing walked into him and whispered: "You can try calling me Gua Qing."

"Gua Qing..." Bao Niu blushed a little. He always felt that he was cheating on him. They were obviously the same person. The former Xianjun was elegant, gentle and considerate. Except for being more unrestrained in bed, he was always "gentle and elegant", but now Xianjun, whether in bed or at ordinary times, looks like a young hooligan in the world, or a rogue leader.

Gua Qing stretched out his hand to touch his belly. Bao Niu had no resistance at all to this warm gesture, and said with a naive smile: "He has been so lively these days and kicks me from time to time."

"Now that there is enough demonic energy, he will naturally have the strength to trouble you."

It turns out that it was because of this that Bao Niu always felt that he was sorry for his child. If he had found Yi Keran earlier, his child would not have to face the risk of becoming a fool like today.

Gua Qing knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression, and said, "Don't blame yourself. You are a mortal. Looking for me is like looking for a needle in a haystack. If you want to blame, blame those who separated us."

There was a trace of killing intent in Gua Qing's eyes, and soon, he would make those people pay the price.