[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut

Start from the beginning

Forget it, it's better not to tell him yet, and the current practice is similar to robbing other people's wives, Gua Qing thinks it is quite interesting. He didn't like to come into contact with others, but Bao Niu was the first person he wanted to get close to in person. Not only did he want to get close, but he also wanted to do some sex stuff with him.

He thinks Bao Niu is the most attractive person in the world. It is hard for him to imagine a strong man with brown skin and a big belly. His face is full of masculinity, but his body exudes maternal brilliance and seductive lust, especially the private area between the slender legs, the gorgeous little pussy that is completely inconsistent with the appearance.

The thought of him having to take his cock all the way in tonight and ejaculate inside - wait! Gua Qing remembered one thing. In the inheritance in his mind, there was a small reminder that if the child does not receive enough nourishment from the father in the mother's body, it is very likely that he will be a fool when he is born, or have low magic power and cannot be born and survive in the devil world.

Gua Qing frowned and returned to the bedroom in an instant.

Bao Niu didn't expect him to come back so quickly, so he immediately took the jade on the side and wanted to put it back into his body. Who knows if the other party would be angry when he came back and saw him acting in a shady manner?

Who knew that Gua Qing just asked him eagerly, "How long until you give birth?"

Bao Niu was a little confused, but he still answered truthfully: "Probably, half a month."

Half a month? According to the inheritance, the fetus only needs to receive the father's essence once a month, which is enough time. His child must be the smartest, so in the next half month, he should water the fertile soil in the bedroom.

Bao Niu watched the other party getting closer and closer, and knew what he was going to do. After all, Gua Qing had just stated that the three-day period had come not long ago. Although he accepted his fate, he still regretted his betrayal to Yi Keran in his heart, when the child is older, he will kill himself to prove his unswerving love for Yi Keran.

Gua Qing kissed his neck, and suddenly found that Bao Niu had tears hanging from the corners of his eyes. Although he liked playing this game of forcing a husband, Bao Niu looked like this, and he was afraid that he would become depressed in a few days.

He is not a soft-hearted person, but at this time he just wants to tell Bao Niu the truth. Maybe he really loved Bao Niu before, otherwise, how could he not want to see him sad even after losing his memory?

"Open your eyes and look at me. Does your husband look like this?"

When Bao Niu heard this, he opened his eyes and saw the face of the person in front of him. He was stunned on the spot and said blankly: "Keran? Yi Keran!"

"How did you become like him? Do you know what he looks like? Do you know where he is?"

Bao Niu has accepted that the hexagram love is not Yi Keran's business, and now he only thinks that the other party changed into his appearance after seeing Yi Keran.

"No, this is my original appearance."

"What do you mean?" Bao Niu didn't understand. What do you mean by his original appearance?

Gua Qing said lightly: "I said my face originally looked like this."

"But obviously you have always been..."

"That's the fake face I made. I just don't want you to see my real face."

Bao Niu didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell whether it was joy or something. Mainly, he still hadn't determined whether Gua Qing was Yi Keran. If he was Yi Keran, why would he be so cold to him? Even if you are intimate, it is just to vent your desires, not because you like him.