[S1] Meet Physically

Start from the beginning

"Yes"

After settling the disputes between the Demon Lord under his command, Gua Qing thought for a while and went back to his dormitory. He gave Bao Niu three days to think about it. During these three days, he would not carry a gun into battle, but he could still touch him.

He returned to the dormitory, only to find that there was no one inside, "Run away?" Gua Qing smiled, there was a barrier in the demon palace, where could he, a mortal, run to?

Bao Niu looked at the red moon hanging high in the sky, and carefully touched the wall by the moonlight as he walked forward. He didn't notice a stone on the road just now. He kicked it and staggered, which made him frightened when he felt a slight pain in his stomach. He will give birth in less than half a month, so nothing dangerous could happen.

Thinking of the Demon Lord, he felt tightness in his chest again. He had been defiled by others, and a disgusting feeling lingered for a long time.

The trees in the magic palace were big and strange, but Bao Niu had no time to think about it at this time. He had been walking all afternoon, and now he was tired and hungry. He could only sit under a tree casually, close his eyes and regain his strength.

"Can't you walk now?"

A cold voice sounded in his ears. Bao Niu opened his eyes and looked at Gua Qing in horror.

"Don't look like that. Are you hungry? I'll take you back to eat something good."

Before Bao Niu could reply, the two of them returned to the bedroom in an instant. Bao Niu almost wanted to curse. It took him an entire afternoon to go out so far, but he was back in an instant.

There was hot human food on the table, and the rich aroma went straight into Bao Niu's nose. His stomach is empty, and he felt uncomfortable with hunger. The skeleton had told him before that the offspring of demons need the essence of their father when they grow in the mother's body. For irrigation, he could not find Yi Keran, so the child shifted his need for energy to food.

So he had to eat a lot a day, but today he only had one meal in the morning, and he was already hungry.

"Still not eating?"

Bao Niu didn't want to wrong the child, so he sat on the stool and started eating. He ate quickly, as if he was afraid that someone would snatch it from him.

The Demon Lord put his hand on his thigh and touched it ambiguously, "Don't worry, it's all yours, eat slowly."

Bao Niu turned his body sideways and moved his legs. The Demon Lord smiled and said nothing, watching him quietly from the side as he finished eating.

"You go and wash up first. You're full of mud and dust. It looks really dirty."

Bao Niu usually loves to be clean, so he has no objection to this, but he didn't expect that Gua Qing would stare at him while he was washing, and even followed him into the bath, claiming to be helping him wash.

"That's enough, don't do this!"

Bao Niu supported the edge of the pool and fixed his waist. He moved his hands around to grab his penis and stroked it back and forth, saying he would help him wash his penis.

"It's just a bath. You will have to be fucked by me in the future. Get used to it first." As he said that, he moved his hands faster, pulling the pregnant man's cock until he almost ejaculated. "Are you embarrassed to have taken advantage of me for nothing? Then you can help me clean up."

"What?"

Bao Niu exclaimed. The next second, he felt something big and hot inserted between his legs. He had only been penetrated by this thing in the afternoon, so he naturally knew what it was.

The thick and long dick was placed between his legs. Because he was standing in the water, his legs were not closed, and his hole was slightly open because of this, causing the other person's dick to touch his little pussy intimately.

"Come on, help me wash it too." As soon as he finished speaking, Gua Qing began to move back and forth, and the thick and hard shaft swept back and forth across his vagina. Bao Niu couldn't bear the stimulation, and his legs couldn't help but came together to tightly tighten the meat sticks that were causing trouble.

"You like me so much? You don't even want me to leave."

"No, not at all, take that thing away from me!" Bao Niu shook his head and tried to move forward, lifting his buttocks, trying to get the other person's dick out from between his legs.

Gua Qing took advantage of the opportunity, followed his movements, pushed his cock upward, and penetrated the glans.

"Ahh!" Baoniu clenched his fists, "You said you gave me three days to think about it!"

Gua Qing opened and closed and fucked him twice and quickly pulled out, "If you hadn't lifted your ass yourself, how could I have fucked you in? I told you to give you three days, and I won't fuck you in these three days. But I always need to touch your breasts and fuck your legs."

"You..." Bao Niu couldn't say anything to resist. If there was no baby in his belly, he would definitely beg to die.

"Have you thought about it clearly?" Seeing his silence, Gua Qing smiled and kissed his ear, "Here, put your legs together and let me relax for a while."

Bao Niu kept his eyes closed, and after an unknown amount of time, Gua Qing suddenly thrust forward and inserted the glans into his vagina, sprinkling the steaming semen into the hole.

Bao Niu stiffened for a moment, but still didn't say anything. What could he say?

After feeling satisfied, he went out, leaving him alone to continue washing. He stretched out his hand to pull out the semen inside, but did not realize that the child in his belly was greedily devouring his biological father's semen.

Gua Qing also left too quickly, otherwise he would have found that the spiritual energy contained in the semen he injected was being eaten up by the child in the other person's belly.

The other party pulled out his dick and left, but Bao Niu felt relieved. From the looks of it, the Demon Lord was only interested in his body, and maybe he would be able to let him leave soon.

After thinking about it, I still regretted that I shouted Keran's name at someone's back that day. If I hadn't made a mistake, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I don't know what happened to the skeleton. I saw him suddenly falling apart that day. I don't know why. Is he sick? The other party is seriously ill and yet he keeps it secret and wants to send him to the Dead City to find Yi Keran. Where can he find such a good person?

When Bao Niu decides to regain his freedom, he must find the skeleton and repay his kindness! But the most important thing right now is to give birth to the child safely.