Robbed My Heart (5.5)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Toh nayi zindagi suru karenge. Waise bhi iss zindagi mein rakha kya hai? Nahi chahiye mere ko yeh sab. Mere ko woh zindagi chahiye jis mein tu hogi, apni ek choti si family hogi. Uss zindagi mein sirf khushiyan hogi Sana. Chal hum sab kuch chhor ke yaaha se bhag chalte hai...."

Sana showed him her hand and said, "Main Mustafa Bhai ke saath gaddari nahi kar sakti. Iss baare mein aur koi baat nahi hogi. Main thoda bahar jaa rahi hai, idhar dam ghut raha hai mera."

Saying that she started leaving from there.

"Sana! Sana!" Sid started going after her while calling her name.

Sana came out of the house and started walking in the jungle when suddenly some men came infront of her.

"Kaun ho tum log? Idhar kaise aaye?" She asked frowning.

The men were giving evil smirk.

"Maine puchha idhar......"

Before she could complete, one of them closed her mouth and pulled her towards himself. Then he turned her around and pointed the gun near her head.

Sana started struggling to come out of the man's grip.

"Ayeee zyada hil mat warna thok ke rakh dunga." Shouted the man.

At that very moment, Sid came there and stopped seeing the scene. He became scared for her but tried to stay calm.

"Chhote boss, humne isse pakad liya hai. Aap kaho toh yeh ich thok dete hai. Phir murthi le ke bhag jaayenge." Said the man.

Sana became shocked hearing that and looked at Sid with disbelief.

Sid smirked and said, "Murthi ghar ke andar hi rakhi hai. Main le ke aata hoon. Lekin uss se pehle isse apne haathon se thokunga. Banduk de."

The man handed Sana to Sid and gave him the gun. Sid hold Sana tightly and pointed the gun towards her head.

"Saali, itne din bohut chala li tune apni. Ab paata chala main kaun hoon? Yeh tere zindagi ke akhri pal hai. Koi akhri iccha ho toh baata de." Said Sid while slowly moving backwards. Sana looked at him with disgust. She was feeling betrayed.

After moving to a far distance, Sid pointed the gun towards the goons making them shocked.

"Apne apne banduk neeche rakh!" Said Sid angrily.

"Lekin chhote Boss...."

"Banduk neeche rakh!" Yelled Sid.

They gulped their saliva and put down their guns. Sid freed Sana and hold her hand.

"Humein bhagna hoga." He said and started running with her.

"Ayye pakad unhe bhag rahe hai!" Said the men and started running behind them picking up their arms.

Sid and Sana started running as fast as they could while saving themselves from the firings by the goons.

O.. Ek sooraj nikla tha
Kuchh paara pighla tha
Ek aandhi aayi thi
Jab dil se aah nikli thi
Dil se re
Dil se re, dil se re
Dil se re

While running they both hid behind a tree. Sid pinned Sana to the tree and started seeing if they were coming or not.

"Kya hua tere ko? Kyu bacha raha hai mere ko? Tu toh dusre gang ka admi hai na? Murthi chahiye tere ko? Toh phir le le na mere ko maar ke?"

"Chup!" Whispered Sid closing her mouth with his hand. They both looked deep into each other's eyes with passion.

Dil to aakhir dil hai na
Meethi si mushkil hai na
Piya piya
Piya piya
Piya na piya
Jiya jiya
Jiya na jiya