"As long as her health is fine," she replied, her tone noncommittal.

Chris nodded.

Montoya looked at her notes, and looked at both of them. "Miss Johnson, you're vitals show that you're preg-"

"Montoya, I think we're done here," Chris interjected, a hint of urgency in his voice.

Montoya eyed him suspiciously, her eyes darting between the two of them. "Yes, Doctor," she said, a slight edge to her voice.

As she left the room, Skye looked at him with a wary look on her face, "She was just doing her job."

"I know, but we can't have people find out about the baby until you're ready," he responded, his tone apologetic.

"It's not exactly a secret," she said, her tone exasperated.

"No, but we don't want to have to deal with the judgment from everyone."

Skye sighed, knowing he had a point.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine. Just tired," she replied, her expression weary.

"You should go home, get some rest," he said, his voice gentle.

"Yeah, I think I will."

"Actually," Chris started, his voice taking on a hesitant note, "Do you want to stay the night at my place? It's closer, and I can keep an eye on you."

"That's very sweet, but I think I'll be okay," she replied, touched by his offer.

"Skye please, I won't have you collapsing or anything else. It's safer at my place."

"Chris, I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine," she said, her tone firm.

Chris sighed, clearly not satisfied with her answer. His eyes took her in, she felt like she could get lost in them over and over again. She just wanted to eat his perfect ass.

"Just until tomorrow, okay?" He compromised, his expression pleading.

Skye thought for a moment, considering his proposal. "Fine. But only until tomorrow," she relented, knowing he wasn't going to give up.

"Deal," Chris said, a relieved smile crossing his lips.

With a plan in place, the two headed to the parking garage. Skye climbed into the passenger seat of Chris' car, her mind reeling from the day's events. As they drove through the city, Skye couldn't help but admire the view.

The lights of the city glimmered like a sea of diamonds, the energy of the nightlife palpable even through the car windows. Chris' apartment building was a skyscraper, towering over the other buildings around it. The doorman greeted them as they entered, and the interior of the building was just as elegant as the exterior.

"This place is nice," Skye commented, her eyes taking in the luxurious surroundings. She hadn't been here since...well they did the deed.

"Yeah, it's a good building. And it's close to the hospital, so that's a plus," Chris replied, his tone matter-of-fact.

"True," she agreed.

The elevator ride to the top floor was quick, and the doors opened to reveal a sprawling apartment. The décor was modern and stylish, and the space was well-appointed with expensive furniture and fixtures.

"Wow," Skye said, her voice filled with awe.

"Thanks," Chris replied. His eyes started traveling up her body, admiring her curves.