ch. 17

March 18th

March 18th

"Liyahhhh get up" Nai shook me trying to wake me "Nooo" I didn't get any sleep at all just like I said I wouldn't

"Why you didn't come in the room with us?, What time you get home?" she asked me

"Almost 4 I think I don't know I been up all night think I slept for 2 hours" I said looking at the time on the TV

11:56am

Damn

My mind instantly went to August. Picking up my phone it was completely dead

"Nai, I found out August was shot last night"

"Whattt" she said coming back from the kitchen

I got up to grab Kyla from her high chair. I haven't seen my baby yet.

"Hi Ky, mama missed you baby" I hugged and kissed her

"Eat eat" she said grabbing at my cheeks

"Yes Nai and I can't get in contact with him, I'm waiting on Trent to call to see if he can find something out" we went to the kitchen

"Ok look I was going to make breakfast for us you go take a shower or a nap and we call up some hospitals to see if we can see find him?"

Thanking her I sat Kyla back in her chair giving her a fruit pouch until the food was done.

Going into my room I put my phone on the charger and decided to just shower. I'm so thankful it's Monday I don't work until Thursday.

Finding out about August got me so blah. It kinda explains my mood lately.

So now even with all this I still have to finish the Garage. I will be working in there since it's a finished garage I only park in there if it's a snow storm and the weather should be breaking pretty soon! I have a bunch of shelves to build. Also tomorrow everything that I ordered from FAIRE should be arriving since it was delayed last week. I want to get the garage set up before I get back to work.
Trent and Sade offered to come help Wednesday, Trent will be putting a better lock on my garage doors, plus putting up some ring cameras for me. Sade is coming because I miss her and she said she could help with updating the website and sorting.

All this week me and Nai been thinking of a side hustle she can do. My baby tired of bartending and school tearing her up right now, we also been studying for the BAR heavy for her. On top of getting content for mines, Kyla's and TheKylaCollection Instagram.