Day 3- The sweater (V.DA.)

I ONLY REALIZED IT WHILE SCROLLING THAT WE ARE DECEMBER 3RD AND THEN I REMEMBERED WHAT THE CHRISTMAS ROULETTE PICKED OUT. I CALL THIS FATE YOU GUYS.

(MissWolfstar97)
Words count: 2,1k

You nervously straighten your scarf as you await the arrival of Vic at the Christmas market. It's a bustling, festive scene, with colorful lights and stalls selling warm beverages and tasty treats. You're excited to spend some time with her, and you hope to make a good impression.

You've had the biggest crush on Vic but you're scared to confess. You're in this kind of state where you fear rejection not only because you fear messing up the friendship, but also because you're still closeted.
But the thoughts that were running through your mind instantly disappear as soon as you spot her waving and approaching you.
If you were feeling rather cold a few moments before, now you feel very hot. If she asks, you'll blame your Rosy cheeks on the cold.

You and Vic have been planning a trip to the Christmas market for weeks, counting down the days until you can immerse yourselves in the festive atmosphere. Finally, the big day arrives, and you bundle up in warm coats, head out into the chilly winter air, and make your way to the market.

It's a cold evening, but the magic of the Christmas market fills the air, with warm drinks, twinkling lights, and the sound of carols in the distance. You're walking through the market with your crush, admiring the Christmas decor and the beautiful handcrafted items. You both stop to take pictures with Santa Claus, and then you continue to explore the market, browsing the stalls and trying out the food stalls.

As you walk through the market, you notice your crush is dressed in a cozy, warm jacket and boots. They seem to be enjoying the sights and sounds of the market, taking in the atmosphere and exploring the various booths.

You approach your crush cautiously, not wanting to startle them. But to your surprise, they smile warmly and invite you to walk with them. You chat about the festive atmosphere and enjoy hot chocolate and some freshly baked treats.

As you arrive, the sounds of carolers and the scent of hot cider fill your senses. The stalls are filled with decorations, gifts, and delicious treats, and the lights twinkle merrily. You and her laugh and smile as you wander through the stalls, trying different foods and admiring the beautiful ornaments. At one point you notice she doesn't have a scarf so you put your scarf on her. She looks at you, surprised. "There, it looks better on you anyway." And you immortal start to walk again.

You stop at the market's famous chalet to sample some mulled wine, and as you drink, you can't help but feel grateful for the moment you're sharing with the bassist. You enjoy each other's company, and you know that you're lucky to have found someone who loves spending time with you as much as you do with them.

As the night wears on, the market begins to empty, but your crush suggests going for a walk in the Christmas lights. You agree and stroll hand in hand through the brightly lit streets. The warm glow of the lights fills you with a sense of magic and wonder.

She then let's put a dramatic gasp. "Dio ! Y/n, look ! An ice skating rink! We have to do that." Her enthusiasm always manages to make your heart do flips. "O-Okay... But I never ice skated before..." She seems very surprised by that fact. "Never ?" You shake your head. "She takes your gloved hands in her. "That's even better ! I'll teach you !" Her face is very close to you and you're now absolutely sure that you turned into a tomato. But the twinkle in her eye makes her even more irresistible. "Ok." And she immediately starts to drag you towards the rink to rent some ice skates.

You step in on the skating rink, and the atmosphere is filled with the sounds of laughter and the shuffling of skates on the ice. You're standing near the edge of the rink, your arms wrapped around your Vic's waist, trying to balance on your skates. She's holding onto you tightly, helping you stay upright, and you're grateful for her support.