Day 27- Outdoor event (V.DA.)

Sorry, Idk why it didn't post when I asked

Words count : 1,7k

Celebrity can cost a lot of things. Private life is an example. You of all people knew better. You were a very famous actress, being praised as one of the best of your generation. And it often became a problem concerning relationships. You already had appeared with a woman by your side, and it truly wasn't the problem. The problem was, any time you'd go out, there would be a photo of you, so much that it would overwhelme your partner and you had to break off.

It broke your heart everytime because you felt like you had sacrificed your love life over your job.

That's when you met her.

It was an outdoor event, in New York. The party was boring, your costars weren't there and you felt out of place. That seemed weird because you looked like a person that could easily blend in. But inside you were still that nerdy girl, rejected in high school.

You were sipping your mojito, looking around the mass of people.

You try to stay positive, you know that this is the perfect opportunity to meet new people and make connections, and you're starting to get eager to see what the night has in store for you.

After a little you decide to go out and smoke. As you move through the crowd, you catch a glimpse of a girl across the room, and you can't help but feel a sense of attraction and intrigue wash over you. You can't quite put your finger on it, but there's something about her that draws you in, like a magnet. You can't take your eyes off of her, and you can feel your heart flutter with excitement.

Your cigarette is long forgotten, you settle in a corner and go back to observe the party. As you stand at the party, sipping on a drink, your eyes keep drifting towards the person across the room. Some part of you prays for her to turn around and look at you. You can't seem to tear yourself away, taken in by her beauty, her smile, her sheer aura of charisma. You know that you've never met her before, even if she seems familiar, you wouldn't recognize her with the alcohol in your system and the flashing lights. But you can't help but feel a connection.

And it seems like she's feeling the same way. As you lock eyes, there's a sense of recognition, a mutual understanding that passes between you both. You know that you'll never forget this moment, this feeling of finding someone who seems to get you, who makes you feel seen in a way that no one else ever has.

As you make your way across the room, you can feel your heart racing, your palms getting sweatier with each step. But you can't help but feel a sense of excitement, a feeling that this could be the start of something incredible.

And as you finally introduce yourself, you know that this is a moment you'll always remember, a moment that could change the course of your life forever.

You both seem to have a lot in common, and the conversation flows naturally. You can't help but feel like this could be the start of something special, and you're eager to explore it further.

And that's how you let. You both decided to not let anyone but the group and some friends know. It was the beginning of a relatively and you certainly didn't want it to be ruined by the media. You almost got caught a few times, but thankfully, every time you or her were wearing a cap, a sweater and sunglasses, making you unrecognizable.

But after 6 months she started to show you signs that she was ready to go public. And you were too. You just were waiting for her to ask you.

Tonight was a movie premiere where you were staring with Timothée Chalamet. You had to be dressed to the nines. The makeup artist vale earlier and you just had to take care of your dress.