Day 10- Love of my life (D.D.)

Words count : 2,3k

You were invited by a friend's wedding. You had known her a few years back before the group's popularity completely blew up. You had always envied the complicity she shared with her boyfriend. And now they were getting married. But you couldn't complain, you had your perfect boufried, Damiano. He was such a sweetheart and part of you was already planning the future with him since it has already been three years. But he always avoided the topic of future, putting you in a difficult position. You sighed, gazing at your reflection in the mirror as you finished the final touches of your makeup. Damiano's voice from downstairs snapped you out of your trance and you stepped out in the bathroom

You make your way out of the room, feeling a sense of nerves and excitement at what's to come. As you step out into the dimly lit hallway, you see your lover waiting for you. He's dressed in his finest suit, looking as handsome as ever. He smiles when he sees you and offers you his arm, and you can't help but feel a sense of pride and joy. "Mamma mia... You look beautiful, as always." he whispered in your ears dreamily. From the corner of your eyes, you saw the rest of the group smirk, Vic clearing her throat to remind you both of their prensence. You both turned red and looked away. It's not often that you get to showcase your love for someone in such a public setting, but as long as you have each other, nothing else really matters. "Hate to interrupt such beautiful moment, but we have to go or we'll be late." Vic countered and you all followed her outside to the car.

Ethan drove to the ceremony. It was very beautiful, not once you had let go of Damiano's hand throughout of it. You squeezed it two times to say 'Ti amo' when the two future husband and wife pronounced their vows. And he returned the gesture. After the ceremony, there was a reception and you got split up with him at some point, catcing up with some friends. It was night when they pronouced the first dance of the newly weds and all the guests got around the dancefloor. It was very beautiful, and afetr the first dance, a few couples joined the slow.

You try to look for your favorite Italian. And then you catch a glimpse of your lover across the room, and everything else fades into the background. He is standing with the group, laughter escaping his lips, eyes sparkling with excitement. You can't help but be captivated by his beauty, and you find yourself gazing at him hungrily, trying to soak in every moment you can.

As the music plays in the background and the dancing continues, you find yourself unable to stop staring at Damiano. He stands across the ballroom, the light reflecting off his face in such a way that it seems to make him glow, shining brighter than any of the flowers that decorate the room. You feel a deep sense of longing in your chest, a desire to be with them that burns so strongly it takes all of your strength not to walk over to them and take them in your arms. In that moment, the world around you seems to fade away, and all that exists is the two of you.

You feel your heart suddenly leap into your throat as your eyes lock, and for a moment, everything around you seems to come to a halt. The music fades into the background, and all you can hear is the sound of your own breathing. In that moment, you feel an instant connection, a sense of recognition that this is someone you've been looking for all your life.

The crowd continues to dance around you, but you feel as though you are in a moment apart, locked in a silent conversation with the person you love. Your eyes meet, and you can see the love in his reflected back to you. You feel a deep sense of connection that goes beyond words, something that can only be felt between two people in love. And as you continue to hold his gaze, you know that tonight, your life will never be the same. He was the love of your life. Your one and only.

You walk directly to him, not once breaking eye contact. He smiles seductively at you and you lean next to his hear. "Dance with me." As you take his hand in yours, you lead him out onto the dance floor. His brown eyes are locked on yours, and you can see the love and adoration shining through them. For these few moments, everything else falls away, and it feels like it's just the two of you, lost in your own little world of bliss. You move together, your bodies synchronizing as if this dance was written for the two of you. The music swells around you, and you can feel your heart pounding in your chest. With each step, you feel the love between you deepens and grows stronger.