Day 4 - Cinderella moment (D.D.)

But like- imagine he looks at you like that ! I mean- aaaah ! Anyway, enjoy!

words count : 4,1 k

You fell in love with the lead singer of Måneskin. Simple, right ? You fell in love with your best friend. Less simple. It was true, you were friends with Maneskin. You met the on Xfactor since you were participating as a dancer. You were all very young talents, heads full of dreams. And those dreams came true. You were now a professional dancer, quite well-known too. You were living in Paris. So you didn't get to visit them quite often. But when you did, it was always a firework in your chest because of him.

At first it was smiling when someone mentionned him, then it became thinking what he was doing and it ended up worrying if he had drank and eaten enough. You tried to deny it to yourself. But there was nothing to do. You fell completly and irrevocably in love with Damiano David. He was so precious, so kind-hearted. How could you not fall in love with him ? You hadn't seen him for over a year now, but you planned to surprise all of them.

They were filming the next clip of their song and needed a dancer to incarnate the person they were talking about. The producer, not knowing you guys knew each other, called you for you dancing skills. You planned on arriving on the set to surprise them.

You landed in Rome, you had texted them the night before, like always. You mentionned you were going somewhere, but never said Rome. You took a taxi to the hotel you were staying at. They were also staying there because it was the closest to the filming place and it would take less longer to get everyone there. That's why you arrived late, so you wouldn't cross ways with any of them. The filming would begin the next morning and you were exhausted, even from the small flight. As soon as you arrived in your room, you slumped on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, you were over excited. You beamed with energy and happiness. You arrived on the set, after everyone. You got to the makeup artists and they started to work on you. Your hair had more curls and was down. You skin was glowing with golden sparkes. You were wearin a cream dressed that seemed abused by the time, like a vintage Tinkle Bell dress. And the last touch, your character was wearing a golden mask. You were smiling the whole time, happy to hear some italian again. It was now time to go.

Damiano was with the group, waiting for the dancer to arrive. She was apparently quite well-known. He had decided with the group that her character would wear a mask. He was talking with the producer. "Yeah, she shouldn't be any more long. ah-there she is." he said and everyone turned around. They were met with a beautiful girl in very beautiful rags, which sounded weird at first but she was truly mesmerizing. She was standing there shyly. Her hair was falling perfectly, her face was half hidden by the golden mask leaving them to guess the beauty that was hiding behind it.

"Wow..." mustered Thomas as she walked in their direction. Vic nudge him and Ethan and made a sign towards Damiano. The man seemed in another world. His eyes were focused on the mistery girl. He was printing her image behind his eyelids. If he could stare at her for eternity, he would. His heart was singing a new symphony. Her smile was bright and it was like he had missed her his whole life. She finally arrived at their level. "Hey, guys !" "Who are you ?" Damiano asked almost immediately, his tone a bit dreamy.

You frowned, confused as to why he would ask something like that. "I'm sorry ?" he smiled at you, not registering the question. Thomas threw his arm over his friend's shoulder. "I think what was Damiano trying to say is : What's you name ?" He smiled broadly, amused to see his friend so flustered. Your heart clenched a little. So none of them recognized you. It had been a year, yes, but you couldn't have changed that much. May be it was the clothes ? Or...the mask ?

Seeing you weren't responding, the producer intervined. "Oh, sorry, I for got to mention that. Guys, meet Ella. Ella, meet Maneskin." Ella was your nickname in the dancing industry. You caught it because your first ever role was Cinderella. You didn't have time to protest about your true name that Damiano spoke. "Ella... That's a very beautiful name." he smiled fondly and your mind became conplete mush. You slimply nodded. "T-Thank you. Yeah, I guess."