harry potter oc 4

Name: Kieran Campbell

Nicknames: Campbell, kier, Shorty, Little Warrior.

Gender: male

Age: same as Harry throughout the Yeats

Sexuality: straight

Blood status: pure blood

Personality: quiet, respectful, loyal, deceptive, dedicated, persuasive, and perceptive.

Likes: magic, animals, nature, music, quidditch, his friends, learning.

Dislikes: drama, brats, bullies, being accused of things, being judged.

Friends: draco malfoy, blaze zabini, Fred and George weasley, Cedric digory, remus lupin, Hagrid.

Frenimies: Harry Potter, hermonie granger, Ron weasley, percy weasley, siruis black, mad eye moody, Fleur delecor, peeves.

Enimies: ginny weasley, umbridge, filch, Lockhart.

Family: Lindsay campbell(mother, incarcerated in Azkaban), Charlie campbell(father, incarcerated in Azkaban), marabeth campbell(grandmother, current guardian)

Patrons:  Great white Shark

Best subjects: defense against the dark arts and potions

Looks:

Backstory:Kieran(meaning little dark one) was born to Lindsay and Charlie campbell

Backstory:
Kieran(meaning little dark one) was born to Lindsay and Charlie campbell. Both his parents were suspected and incarcerated in Azkaban for being deatheaters during the war. He was then placed with his grandmother as she was his only living relative. He was taught the basic pureblood mannerisms. He was also raised along dravo malfoy, a way of keeping him the mindset of pureblood purity. Growing up, Kieran had always been the quieter between him and draco.