slasher oc 3

I got this idea from the song 'tale of the shadow' by sail north

Name: ???
Slasher name: tamer of the shadow/ captive of the shadow
Nicknames: shadowling(prefers it), pirate boy(doesn't hate it doesn't love it), shadow(hates it).
Age: ??? (Died at 19)
Gender: male
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: vengeful/tortured spirit
Friends: Billy loomis, Michael Myers, jeepers creepers, jigsaw, Tiffany, brahms
Frenimies: the other slashers

Family:
???(mother, deceased)
???(father, deceased)

Looks:

Backstory:

Backstory:

Growing up, he had always heard of a ship known as the shadow, so he saved up and got a crew and sent off to find it. After months of hardship and trial and error, they had found the shadow and set to conjure it as their own. The moment he touched the helm, the ship became sentient and killed his crew as well as taking his sight, leaving him blind. At first, he was terrified, but he later learned that the shadow had killed his crew because they had planned to overthrow him and kill him. After that, he started becoming closer to the ship. He had learned the ship had stolen his sight so that it could travel on its own. The deal of the ship was he took care of it, and the ship took him wherever he wished. A few years had passed, and he had died during a storm that caused him to be thrown off of the shadow to the sirens of the depths. Thousands of years later, the shadow had been found in Michael's lake, assumed to have been washed up, when some teens decided to hide there from Michale one had awoken the shadow causing it to rise to the surface, also awakening who is now known as the tamer of the shadow. Although some believe he is more prisoner to the shadow as he is bound to the ship unless allowed to leave.