demon slayer oc

Finally started watching it and I'm in love.

Name: azuki Tanaka
Age: 16
Gender: male
Species: human turned demon
Personality: protective, cold, smart, mature, serious, friendly(to people he likes), strategic, humorous, generous, untrusting.
Likes: his friends, training, hunting, animal blood, protecting people, the corpse, nature, wisteria(he likes to look at them from afar), and pets.
Dislikes: bullies, brats, cocky people, blades, corrupt leaders, unnecessarily loud noises, his friends being hurt, savage demons, and demons in his territory.
Friends: tanjiro, nezuko, zenitsu, the demon slayer corpse(cause I'm to lazy to write all their names), the spirits of Urokodaki's students.
Enimies: akaza, muzan, enmu, gyutaro, that hand demon, Tamayo, basically all the bad guys and other demons(minus nezuko)
Abilities:
Claws that allow him to climb easily
Prehensial tale
Great night vision
Sharp teeth
Can mimic any noise he hears.
Great sense of smell
Enhanced speed
Enhanced strength
Enhanced stamina

Downfalls:
Cannot be in sun light
Needs bloud(doesn't drink human blood, uses animal blood instead)
Can't be near wisteria plants
Still injured by demon corps weapons
Can only mimic one sound at a time
Tail does get tired after awhile
Sensitive eyes
Sensitive smell.

Backstory: azuki was raised in the village tanjiro helped out in, they were somewhat close but they weren't best friends more of partners they would help eachother and help the village. A few months before tanjiros family was killed azuki went missing and his family turned up dead. When nezuko turned into a demon and tried to attack tanjiro azuki helped fend her off and then protected the two when giyu arrived, he ended up traveling and helping tanjiro train. He managed to sneak into the final test area and watch over tanjiro while also feeding on wildlife nearby and burying any bodies found of other students. After that he stuck with tanjiro, nezuko and their team. 

Voice actor: Mai Fuchigami( as Nagisa's voice)