marvel oc 5

Name: Xavier
Nicknames: young one, little brother, child, kid, xav, brother in law, young warrior.
Age: depends
Gender: male
Species: hevalian
Personality: smart, serious, loyal, untrusting, protective, skittish, clingy, persistent, kinda childish as time passes.
Likes: training, learning about earth, his friends, helping people, animals, affection, his sisters, school, proving people wrong.
Dislikes: bullies, criminals, disappointing people, cramped spaces, being blamed for things, his friends and family being hurt, his past.
Friends:
Before infinty war: thanos(adoptive father)
During and after infinty war: tony, Bruce, peter, Natasha, strange, peter, drax, mantis, nebula, thor, tchalla, Wanda, Sam, bucky, pepper, Clint, rodey, Scott, wade, all the others of names I cannot rember.
Enimies:
Before infinty war: avengers, gotg
During and after infinty war: thanos, other villians
Backstory: Xavier is one of the last from his planet, when Thanos came to his planet the people fought back and in the end everyone was killed except for him. When Thanos saw Xavier fighting spirit at such a young age he decided to turn him into a weapon along side gamora and nebula. He was mostly on his own outlasted from his 'sisters' and despertae to impress his father and the other adults on the ship. During infinty war he was on the ship to get strange which ked Tony and strange to use him as a hostage. While on the ship he and Peter started bonding and Xavier realized he was fighting for the wrong side. He did not survive the blip.He started going to school with Peter after end game and was adopted by aunt may.
Movies he's in:
Infinty war- 15
End game- 15(due to blip)
Far from home- 16
No way home- 16
Falcon and the winter soldier- 17
Wakanda forever- 18
Looks: picture above
Outfits:
Casual:

Movies he's in:Infinty war- 15End game- 15(due to blip)Far from home- 16No way home- 16Falcon and the winter soldier- 17Wakanda forever- 18Looks: picture aboveOutfits:Casual:

H

ero: buckys old hydra suit

Pets: emotional support dog named winter
In picture above.