dragon oc

Name: Loki
Species: lava glider
Gender: male
Age: roughly 14 in human years, seen as a child in dragon eyes.
Personality:
Strangers/enemies: untrusting, apprehensive, defensive, aggressive, jumpy.
To friends: gentle, kind, trusting, mischievous, affectionate, helpful.
Likes: exploring, open spaces, warm environments, food, resting, messing with his friends, helping people he trusts, music, playing, hunting.
Dislikes: cages, traps, strangers in his space, cold environments, closed-in spaces, large crowds of strangers.
Looks: picture above
Roar: video above

Overview of lava gliders:

A species of dragon accustomed to the ground rather than flying. These dragons tend to be found in packs but it is not uncommon to find one or two rogues in the area of large or multiple packs as stragglers or outcasts. These dragons are found mostly on islands with volcanoes or just generally warm or tropical climates. These dragons are very sociable with their packs but tend to be aggressive to strangers or intruders. Lava gliders get their names from the way they travel and their looks, these dragons give off the effect that they have lava dripping from their bodies. As a means of travel they run across the stone created with the mix of lava that protrudes from their scales and water under their feet which creates temporary land bridges. These dragons have openings on their bodies that allow them to release lava that they consume and store in a secondary stomach.