lion guard oc

Name: dasher
Nicknames: pup, dash, little genius, runt, dog, mutt.
Gender: male
Age:
Season 1: 6
Season 2: 9
Season 3: 14
Species: African wild dog
Home: outlands, pride lands(eventually)
Personality: sneaky, thievish, kind, submissive, untrusting, skittish, helpful, determined, honest, loyal.
Likes: his family, his few friends, helping his clan, exploring, being on look out, the pride lands, praise, being useful, positive attention.
Dislikes: being yelled at, fighting, his clan starving, his friends being hurt, being scratched at, being left alone, not being able to help, loud noises, his old pack.

Family:
Old pack(past)
Janja and the hyenas(adopted)

Friends: lion guard(in the future), jasiri, kovu, night pride, pride landers, azaad.

Enimies: makucha, makuu, ushari, reirei, kenge, the other jackals, the other leopards, Mama Binturong, Chuluun.

Backstory(its angst time): dasher was the runt of his pack, he would be picked on by the other pups and abused and/or neglected by the adults, he was kicked out when he couldn't pull his weight, after a few months on his own he tried to steal from the hyena clan, he almost escaped but was caught by some of the clan who turned him into janja. Janja decided to use the pup to their advantage in hunts. After a few more years dasher felt right at home with the clan, after hunts he would sneak out of the den when he could to explore. He made friends with jasiri and her clan quickly. He doesn't like being in the pridelands without someone from one of the clans with him.

Qoutes:

"I might be small but that just helps me use my skills"

"Still bigger than you bug eater"

"Janja it's to loud"

"Where'd everyone go scar?"

"I'm not scared of you... ok maybe a little"