Chapter 16: Hosu incident

Start from the beginning

He stuck his knife in the beast's ribs, the thing made a howl of pain, and let go of Izuku while making a turn, fortunately, the ground was not far, and it was only a two meters fall. The greenette hit the ground violently and bounced on the ground, before finishing his course into a pile of trash, it was maybe that which saved him of a broken bone.

He coughed, and thought about staying in this pile of junk, which, despite the stench wasn't hard like concrete. But the pain in his leg brought him back to the critical situation he was in. He had a wounded leg, and was separated from the squad... Even worst, he didn't had his weapon, and lost his pistol when the flying thing took him. So his only weapon was his knife.

Izuku got up, grunting with each movement he made. The pain in his leg was atrocious, he couldn't even stand a second before he collapsed, the concrete met him brutally, and Izuku's breath was knocked out again... He crawled down the dark alley, away from the main street, and it was a choice that probably saved his life. Fifteen seconds later, a strong heat engulfed the entrance of the alley and a hero covered in flames passed near.

If Endeavor had seen him, the number two hero would have carbonized him. He was followed by a boy with white and red hair, with a burn mark on his facen making him looking like a double faced person, which unfortunately took his phone out of the sudden, and looked directly at the alley Izuku was... and walked in it. Izuku crawled faster, not in fear, just a reflex to not be seen, but his already strained muscles couldn't give more. And he remained on the ground, blood dripping from the hole in his leg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto Todoroki stopped in his tracks as his phone ringed...

-SHOTO! NO TIME TO LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!

Shoto heard his father scream at him, but he didn't cared. It was Iida that sent a message... Coordinates... Not so far from him... It wasn't normal... Shoto decided to take a look there, he responded to his father.

-Endeavor! I will check those coordinates a classmate sent.

He showed the coordinates to the flame hero.

-Join this coordinates once you can.

Before his father could say anything, Shoto entered the dark alleyway near him... But he got stopped not even a minute later in the middle of it as he nearly tripped on a dark figure on the ground. Using his flames, he illuminated the silhouette. Green and emotionless eyes looked at him back.

Shoto recognized the guy. It was one of the suspects of the Atlantis raid. One of the soldiers. No doubt on that, the guy had the same emotionless glare of the photo. Shoto didn't expected him to speak up.

-What are you waiting for to finish me off?

Shoto was kinda surprised by those words, finish him off?

-You're not here for me then. Then fuck off to wherever you were going.

Okay... Shoto totally didn't expected that kind of words. But the soldier was right... The coordinates were more important than him. So Shoto didn't made the guy repeat and ran off toward Iida's localisation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...

Izuku didn't really expected that the boy would run off like that without asking him a ton of annoying questions.

Wait a freaking second.

If he really ran off. That meant the problem could be important... And if...

His teammates were in danger. Adrenaline rushed in his veins, giving him a boost of energy he needed, he was able to sit and lean on a wall. Once that was done, he took an IFAK from his vest and opened it. He took all the painkillers and swallowed them without water, before putting two good dose of morphine in his leg out of the three, bandaging the wound and put a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.