"Yes."

"Son, who is she?"

"She is my Eira." He replied in a proud voice looking like an innocent child who got his favourite candy.

"Umar listen." Imaad kept his hand on Umar's shoulder, trying to tell him the truth again that she is not real.

"How can she be here huh?" He tried to frame a normal sentence.

Umar laughed looking at them, he registered everything and this made him laugh for unknown reason.

"This time she is real." He replied with a huge grin plastered on his face unable to hide that killer smile of his.

"I want to meet her first." Imam Hamza spoke again.

"Yeah sure, but before that Imaad did you brought the things I asked you for?" He asked and Imaad nodded giving him a shopping bag.

"Just a minute." He said and went near the bedroom's door.

"Eira, I'm coming inside." He said and stepped inside without waiting for the reply.

As he stepped inside his breathing stopped finding only granny and Amber on the bed.

"Where is Eira?" He asked, his hands started trembling, he felt as if the ground was slipping underneath his feet.

"Yes Umar?" She asked and he looked beside him and took a deep breath looking at Eira.

Without wasting a single second he hugged her tightly making her taken aback. She eventually hugged him and started caressing his back.

His breathing were at peak and so does his heart beat. His palms turned cold and was even trembling.

"What's wrong Umar?" Her soft voice was calming him down, she was countinously caressing his back.

He just shook his head unable to form a sentence but tightened his grip around her trying to feel her presence. She was stroking his hairs and caressing his back gently.

"Umar, don't worry I'm not going anywhere." She looked at his condition and knew what he might be feeling right now, he was clearly scared.

He nodded like a child in her embrace. After a few more minutes when he felt totally calm he pulled himself back and looked at her.

"Don't worry I'm real." She had a soft smile on her face looking at him, he just nodded.

They both knew each other's condition very well without even saying out loud as even they themselves were going through the same.

"Do you have any work?" She asked, her voice was miraculously calming his senses. He was finding peace just by looking at her calm face.

"This is for you, wear it for now and Imam Hamza wants to talk to you before Nikkah." His voice finally came and now he was completely calm except for his heart, His heart was beating erratically as if it can come out of his chest anytime.

She nodded with a smile taking the shopping bag from his hand, he was about to go from there but she held his fingers.

"Are you fine?" Her tone was soft.

"Alhamdulillah now I am." He replied with a smile looking at her concerned filled eyes.

They totally forgot the presence of someone who was looking at them with a wide smile.

They were silent just looking at each other but their eyes were speaking loudly and clearly. The concern filled eyes of hers were making his violent heart to calm.

"We will be late, if we don't stop now." He said with a throaty laugh making her chuckle.

"Call me when you are ready. Do you want to talk to Imam Hamza in my presence or if you want, you can talk to him alone?"