27. Liked It

Kieran Richards

I watched her remove her clothing, stripping slowly, letting us watch that beautiful body get ready for me.

"Can I do something and you tell me yes or no?" Davian asked.

She nodded.

"Kneal." He said and she used his hands to help herself not fall as she dropped to her knees.

"Belt." He looked at me and I went to the closet, grabbing my belt and handing it to him.

He squatted down and I held her hair off her neck as he put it around the back of her neck, looping the end through the metal part and pulling it, using it as a leash almost.

He stood.

"Now imagine this for me, beautiful. You're sitting on his face, his hands on your thighs, your hands on his abdomen, I'm right there in front of you, controlling your breathing and talking to you, teaching you how to be a good and obedient slut for us. Is this alright?" He asked, tugging and her breaths became hollow sounds.

She nodded.

"You positive?"

"Yes." She murmured.

"Do you trust me?" He pulled harder, her eyes rolling back a bit as she swallowed firmly.

"Yes-" she croaked.

I moved and laid myself down on my bed, putting a pillow under my head.

He let it go.

"Go sit on his face, facing outward." He said and she came to the bed.

"Come on, doll." I helped her out, adjusting her until she was perfectly over me.

"Sit." I said.

"But I'm heavy-"

"What did he say Morana? He told you to fucking sit so listen." Davian raised his voice slightly and she hesitated but did as I said.

I moaned, her body shuttering the second I licked along her pussy.

I held her hips, flattening my tongue as I tasted her, letting my tongue swirl over her clit before entering inside and she gasped.

"Stay down. He's fine without air. So are you." He grabbed the belt and I heard the metal clack.

She hummed, starting to grind herself onto my face.

I held her, taking a breath whenever she'd jump from being too sensitive.

I heard her quiet whimpers, the belt restraining any louder sound.

"Good girl, you're treating him so good. Look at you. Fuck, love." He whispered.

"Look up at me. Good." He chuckled, she let out a squeal as I moved my tongue quicker, keeping it out as she rode my face.

Her body shuttered and I knew she was close.

She barely got a word out but I heard a slap.

"You like being hit? Nasty girl." He laughed.

I moaned, my cock getting too fucking hard for the clear rubber bandage I had on top of it.

"Harder." She gritted.

"Honey that might be abuse."

I stifled a smile and she slowed on me.

"Harder!" She ordered.

He choked her more, her breathing sounding like the breath of someone shot on their chest.