25. Spontaneous

Davian Conor

I was up all night. She slept in the spare with a lot of reassurance that she can come to us if she'd like.

She was overwhelmed from the orgasm, the experience so positive it almost scared her so we left her alone.

My cock was still throbbing.

Seeing her naked. Tasting her. Making her cum.

It was a fucking dream.

The most incredible and delicious experience I've ever had.

I groaned the memory of her thighs squeezing my head strong.

Kieran knocked on my door and I hummed.

He came in.

"I thought you were drawing or something." He whispered.

"Nope. If I do it's just gonna be her."

I noticed the paint on his body and pants.

"Finished it?" I asked.

He nodded.

"What if she walks into that room?"

"She's stupid to act surprised. So hopefully she won't."

"I can't stop thinking about it. What even made us both willingly share and want her? We agreed to stop doing that a long time ago." I rubbed my face.

"But she doesn't pick a favorite. She needs us both. That body isn't worthy of just one man. She needs security and safety. She needs to be manhandled and fucked and that's what we are here for. It's takes two men to worship a body and mind like hers." He shrugged.

"You're right. I never thought we'd be here. It barely worked for sex let alone a relationship." I laughed.

"You jealous of me?"

"No."

"I'm not jealous of you. We both want her. We get what we want. We always have. No man will ever have her like we do. I just think we need to make her rely on us a bit more emotionally. I want her to be clingy and anxious without us there." He chewed his lip.

"How do we plan on breaking a woman like her down?" I asked.

"She already is softer than she was by a lot. I think we just need to keep being gentle and just how we are, maybe a little more possessive and she'll suddenly be putty." He shrugged.

A knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and she walked in, rubbing her eyes, no bottoms as she only wore my shirt.

She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Did we wake you?" Kieran frowned.

She walked to him and stood in his arms.

He held her, petting her hair.

"Come lay with me, baby." I whispered and she exhaustedly crawled to me and laid herself right against my side, wrapping her leg over my waist, lying her head on my chest.

I pulled the covers over us.

Kieran sat beside her, petting her hair, we silently soothed her to sleep and once she was out he sighed.

"Silly girl. Fiction is messing with her mind." He smiled.

He kissed her head and stood.

Walking away she pressed herself closer to me.

I held her as we fell asleep.

-

"You look like shit." I laughed.

Kieran had bags under his eyes and he was drinking water while taking pills for a headache.

"I feel like it."

"Is it cause of last night?"

He looked at me, glaring.

I smirked.

Our girl walked down the stairs, walking to me as she softly kissed my cheek.

She did the same to Kieran.

She covered her mouth.

"I should go home and-"

"There's a new toothbrush in the guest bathroom as well as your face products under the sink." Kieran yawned.

She looked shocked but ran up there.

He began making her coffee as I began making breakfast.

I made a stack of blueberry pancakes with bananas, strawberries, syrup, and powdered sugar on top.

I got it at the island for her, Kieran pulling the chair underneath out.

She came down and he gave her a water.

"Why cinnamon toothpaste?" She whispered.

"So you don't eat minty pancakes." I answered and she smiled, sitting down and immediately started eating.

-

We dropped her off and I got in the passenger as we drove to the tattoo shop.

"You think she's gonna be pissed?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

We got inside and had the same guy for our tattoos since they were gonna be the same.

"You sure?" He asked me as he looked at my neck.

I nodded.

"And are you positive because that seems psychotic." He looked at Kieran.

"I'm a show-er not a grower. I'll be fine." He shrugged.