18. Ignored

Morana Alistar

Kieran kept his hands in his pockets the entire time and Davian kept his fingers in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Can I see in here?" I asked and they nodded.

I loved this store, it was where I got my dresses.

"Pick a dress for a nice event. We have one coming up and no one has to know you if you don't want so Zara could still fill in. But we'd like you to join us." Davian said and I nodded.

I already found two dresses.

I grabbed a few sizes of each.

"Can you tell me what is best?" I asked.

They nodded, sitting outside of the changing rooms.

"This is the first." I came out.

A/n these dresses are displayed on smaller women, keep in mind, Morana is very curvy and her chest is larger than the women in the photos.

Kieran was silent, his face stilled

I was getting irritated.

"I love that. I hope this doesn't sound bad but your chest is larger, so I don't think this neckline is the most flattering." Davian said and I nodded, agreeing.

"You?" I looked at Kieran.

"You look nice." He murmured, covering his mouth with a hand.

I rolled my eyes, getting into the second which I personally loved more.

I walked out and their eyes widened

"Is there not anything there? What if you accidentally move and it shows everything?" Davian asked.

"The top is secure. It's a small size to make sure it holds everything." I whispered.

"Do you not like it?" I frowned.

"No you look... incredible." Davian muttered.

I looked at Kieran.

"If you don't wanna be here we can leave." I raised my voice although it pained me to.

"I didn't say anything like that." He shrugged.

I went back into the changing room and got out of it, changing, carrying the dress with me to the counter.

"Don't." Davian saw me and I paid for it quickly.

"Have a nice day ma'am." The lady said and I smiled.

I walked out and my jeans were grabbed, yanking me back.

I turned.

"Look, I'm not doing this shit half assed. I deserve more than you making up for him ignoring me by being too gentle. It's pissing me off and I'm done speaking till I have water." I glared, pushing Davian's hands off me.

He glared at Kieran.

Kieran reached for me, grabbing my belt loops, handing the dress to Davian as he walked me back in the dressing rooms of the store.

He locked it, grabbing my hand and placing it over his groin.

My body hit a wall and he towered over me even though our faces were inches apart.

"My hand was so fucking close to touching you in the car. I can't think. My mind isn't right and the dresses look too good. I'm not mentally here and mature enough to walk around a mall acting like I don't have a hard on from you. I'm sorry if I made you angry. But there's no words for how I want you right now, Morana." He whispered.

"I don't deserve to be ignored, regardless." I ignored how large he was in my hand, I ignored my heart racing in my ears and how my skin was spiked with sensitivity.

"You're absolutely right. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." His tone was still angry.

I studied his face, his eyes dark and genuine.

Everything except gentle.

"There's no buts. I don't deserve to be ignored." I repeated.

"I won't do it again."

"Good." I removed my hand from him and my chest heaved.

His eyes dropped to my chest and he nearly moaned, face desperate.

I'd been wanted by men. But not like this.

He leaned down, pressing his nose to my throat, inhaling.

Then he stood, stepping away from me.

"I need a minute, I'll meet you and Dav. Go get water." He whispered.

I stepped toward him, leaning up as I kissed his lips softly.

"Thanks for the apology." I murmured against them.

"You should go." He pleaded.

So I stepped out and went to find Davian.