𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

Start from the beginning

"I'll deal with those bastards later." Alessandro calmly says. "Okay." Tom mutters whilst nodding.

"Meeting dismissed." Alessandro announced. We all turned around and walked to the door, as we were about to leave Alessandro said, "Don't forget we need to be there at 5:30pm."

-

I was home, I took a shower, dried my hair and styled it, I curled my hair softly. I did my normal makeup, applying black eyeliner on my lash line and waterline, as well as my inner corners, I dragged out the eyeliner making it a small wing. I then curled my lashes and put mascara.

Now for lips, I put a simple dark red lipstick. Sprayed on perfume, looked in my closet and found a dark red fur coat. The good thing about this coat or more a less my other for coats is that there's pockets on the outside and inside, so it's easier to put either knife, guns, or even drugs for your next victim.

I grabbed the coat off the hanger and placed it flat on my bed. I then slipped on a long silk maroon dress with a slit in the front, exposing my upper thigh. I slipped on some black heels.

And went to the bed and put on the coat, going through my drawer where my knife were and put a protective seal on then so it won't cut through the pockets.

As I was about to leave my bedroom I forgot the most important thing, gloves. I took out long dark red satin gloves. Now I was ready to go. I left the door and I went to the Casino.

-

I hopped out of the taxi and went to the entrance, the guards asked me for my ID, and I gladly showed them. They let me through the red rope and I said my 'thank you's' to the guards.

Alessandro texted us that we'll all meet each other at the bar, so that was the first place I went to. As I was walking I felt a group of people staring at me, I turned to the direction to where I felt the looked at.

It was a group of men, I glared at them, hopefully letting them know I didn't like their stares, but really let's be honest here, they aren't going to stop.

I was close to the bar, that's when I spotted Bill, Gustav, Georg, Alessandro and Tom. Bill, Gustav and Georg seemed to be all in a conversation. Alessandro was eyeing a group of girls in the distant near the pool tables. And Tom looked bored out of him mind.

Tom seemed to hear my heels hit the tiled flooring, because he snapped his head in front of him, his eyes met mines and it looked like he got lost in admiration. I was in front of him, his eyes following my every step, he was exploring my whole body with his eyes.

Oddly enough I liked it.

I rubbed his left shoulder in circular motions, trying to get him out of any type of trance he's in. Tom blinked a couple of times, and then pulling me from my neck. "You look so fucking beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I felt a tingling sensation in a sensitive area once he said that.

"Thank you." I whisper back. Tom let go of my neck. I gave him a slight peck on the lips, to where he kissed back.

"Is he here yet?" I ask, leaning on the bar's counter. "No, not yet he should be in about five minutes or so." Alessandro says, checking the time on his watch. "Alright." I mutter.