Ember's fingers slip through his inky strands of hair and she rakes her nails against his scalp. Damon glances up and releases her nipple with a wet pop. "Morning baby." He crawls up her body to kiss her softly. "Happy birthday."

"Morning." Ember whispers in return and melts under him as his mouth turns hot and possessive.  His tongue tangles with hers while his hand skims down over her breast and waist to stroke her hip and pull her leg over his.

His fingers trail down her leg and between their bodies to find the aching little nub of her clit and circles it with his thumb while his fingers slip through the lips of her sex to spread the gathering moisture there. "Fuck baby, your so sweet and wet and tight for me." He mumbles against her neck as he presses hot kisses to her throat and sinks one long digit into her slick channel.

"Damon, more." She demands and can feel him smiling against her throat. He exhales and his lips closed over her earlobe before tracing a line back down her neck with his nose. Ember arched back in his arms, and he kissed down to her collarbone then returned to her breasts as he worked another finger into her sex and started stroking slowly.

His lips wrapped around one stiff nipple as his hand palms and messaged the other. "I love your breasts, absolutely perfect." He rumbled as he curled the tips of his finger's, finding her g spot and making her legs tremble.

"Damon!" She gasped and tugged at his hair making him turn his crystal blue eyes up to her. "Please." He grinned wickedly and moved up to trace her lower lip with his tongue.

"What do need baby? All you have to do is be a good girl and tell me."

"Need you Damon, need you inside me." She whimpered. His fingers leave the aching tightness of her slick pussy and Ember felt the broad head of his cock replace them at her opening. The fingers that had just been inside her brushed her lower lip and Damon watched her as her softly ordered her.

"Open your mouth sweetheart." Ember relaxed her jaw and as he pushed his slick fingers in to her mouth and across her tongue she closed her lips around them and without have to be told to greedily sucked. "There's my naughty girl." He smiled and pulled his hand away to raise up on his knees so he could watch as he impaled her slowly on his dick. "So perfect baby, everything about you is so perfect. But god, the way you take my cock like you were made for it."

Damon pinned her hips in place with his strong hands when she tried to buck to take more of him as he set a deliciously slow pace and watched her writhe under him. Once he was hilt deep he moved over her to brace his hands on each side of her head and with that sinful one sided smirk of his he withdrew to the tip and then slammed back into her so hard and fast she thought he might have vamp blurred.

It was probably good they had the house to themselves the way she screamed his name. One of her legs she wrapped around his waist and hooked over his ass and the other she braced against the mattress for leverage as she meet his hips thrust for thrust as he pistoned into her. Ember hands came around his back and she cling to him, her nails digging into his shoulders and raking down his back making him growl in approval and pound into her harder letting out a rough grunt.

Ember could feel a sizzle of lightning staring at the base of her spine as he stretched and filled her in all the best ways. Her mind was overwhelmed and her body ablaze with the feel and smell of Damon, the sound of them coming together. "You feel..." He rocked back into his knees still between her thighs and kept her pinned to the bed with his hips while he lifted the leg braced on the bed up on his shoulder. The move allowed him to stroke and circle her clit and with a jerk her body rocked up into his as the first sparks of her orgasm started low in her belly.

Damon began to move his hips in easy, long motions, one hand teased between her legs while the other stroked her belly, her hips and thighs softly. "You feel so fucking good, sweetheart. Your sweet little pussy feels like heaven." his voice sounded rougher and strained as his hips pressed forward again, again, deeper and harder until Ember came apart screaming his name and arching off the bed as sparks went off in her blood like fireworks.