A New Big Bad*

At the Salvatore Boarding House Ember and Elena are with Bonnie and a lawyer and are signing papers.

"Please sign here and here." He gestures and Ember takes the pen and signs then hands it to Elena who does the same.

Elena nods "Okay."

Bonnie is looking around the room. "So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you guys?"

Elena shrugs. "For now. We are the owners. Were the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." Elena confirms and hands the pen back to the lawyer.

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie sounds impressed.

Ember nods. "That's the idea."

Bonnie glances around the large space. "Wouldn't want to clean it." They all giggle.

..............................

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside on the front porch,

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asks.

Stefan shrugs. "She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..."

"We just need to find him." Damon paces.

Stefan nods. "Yeah."

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" He asks.

Stefan shakes his head. "Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked."

Damon stops pacing. "Do you think he killed her?"

"Katherine? Probably." Stefan admits.

Damon grimaces. "It's not like she didn't have it coming."

Elena opens the door letting the  lawyer leave. "Thank you, Mr. Henry."

Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She looks at Stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

Stefan grins. "I would love to. Thank you."

He enters and Elena looks at Damon.

Damon scoffs. "What are we, twelve?"

Elena gives him a cool look. "One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"

Damon grins. "No."

Elena glares. "Seriously, Damon. You promised. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" He starts to respond but Ember interrupts them both.

"Could you two please stop fighting like children?" She asks and slips pat Elena to stand in front of Damon separated n by the threshold barrier. "Damon? Would you like to come in my house?" She asks with a smile.

He steps across the doorway and picks her up in one move. His arms curved under her butt and pressing her to him from hips to chest. "Yes." He answers her question and his head swoops down to kiss her hard.

Elena rolls her eyes as Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena her jacket. "Thanks."

Stefan looks confused. "Wait, where are you going?"

"To school." Elena explains like it's the simplest thing in the world while her response

"Huh?" The confusion doesn't disappear and Ember and Damon look at her surprised too.

Damon shakes his head. "Uh. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." He points out still holding Ember in his arms.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan points out.