you know how scared i am of spiders💕(requested)

tw: spiders (they are fucking gross, and i hate them)🥰🤗

"good morning sleepyhead" taylor cooed and kissed your cheek sweetly as you woke up. "hey tay, good morning" you replied with a content smile on your face.

taylor wrapped her arms around you and buried her face in your neck "i love you, you're so warm" she muttered. you laughed quietly at your girlfriend and kissed the top of her head "i love you too, tay" you whispered.

"did you sleep well? it's nearly 11AM" taylor giggled cutely. your eyebrows raised in shock "really?! yeah i did sleep well, thanks. amazing actually" you said. last night you slept over at taylor's house for the first time.

"you didn't let go of me all night" taylor laughed, "not my fault you're so comfortable" you pouted and snuggled up to taylor. "come on baby, we should actually get out of bed today" taylor said, tapping your arm gently, you let out a groan and reluctantly slid out of bed.

you stumbled into the bathroom to pee and have a shower, closing the door behind you. just as you closed the door, you saw a massive spider on the wall next to you. you froze in fear as you ran to the other side of the bathroom to get as far away from it as possible.

spiders always terrified you, there was no reason why but you've just always been mortified by them. you felt tears start to well up in your eyes as you realised it was next to the door so you were stuck in the bathroom with it.

it slowly started to crawl down the wall and onto the floor. you let out a scream and jumped onto the countertop, "baby? you okay in there?" taylor asked with concern and knocked lightly on the bathroom door. "no!" you cried back. "i'm coming in honey" taylor said before opening the bathroom door.

taylor was met with you curled up on top of the bathroom counter, crying and looking absolutely terrified. "baby what's wrong?" taylor asked in a worried voice and started to walk towards you. "stop!" you screamed, "don't let it hurt you"

taylor didn't see the spider and had her foot right next to it, she looked down, confused, and stepped back a little when she saw the spider. "oh" taylor sighed and grabbed a cup and a piece of paper to capture the spider.

"y/n, sweetie, it's just a spider. is that what had you so scared?" she asked after capturing the spider and throwing it out the window. you sniffled and nodded your head, holding your arms out, wanting a hug.

"can i have a hug?" you asked shyly, still scared. "oh of course angel" she said and wrapped you in a warm, comforting hug. she held you really tight, feeling you trembling with fear in her arms. "baby, you're sweating out, are you really that scared of spiders?" she pulled away and asked you, hands still holding you an arms length away from her.

you nodded your head and fell back into taylor's arms, "awh, my sweet girl, i'm sorry you had to go through that" she cooed and kissed the top of your head. "i hate spiders" you whined. "i can tell baby, let's go lay back down, yeah?" she said and picked you up into her arms and carried you back to bed.

taylor laid you down on the warm bed and hopped in with you. she pulled your head into her chest and wiped your tears before putting friends on the tv. "have you always been this scared of spiders? i can tell you're still shaken up, baby" she asked gently. "yeah, they terrify me. i hate them so much, anyone who likes those demons are completely wrong. they make me want to crawl into a ball and die, i wish they would just disappear..." you started to get worked up over it and taylor had to stop you, she placed a sweet kiss on your lips to calm you down.

"it's okay, baby, breathe. maybe you have a phobia?" she comforted you and wrapped her arms around you tighter than before. "i don't know what it is but i do know you're gonna save me from them" you joked. "of course i will darling, you don't have to worry about any spiders around here" she grinned

"love you, tay" you whispered and reached up to kiss her. "love you too, y/n" she smiled.
——————-
a/n: i'm so happy we have you're losing me on streaming nowwwwwww
i actually cannot stop streaming it😭

also the updates for this book are gonna stick to the usual 1 or 2 a week, but around christmas (like in 2 weeks time) i'm gonna just post as much as i can bcs i wanna get all the requests i have done before new years as i have so many.

pls lmk if you can see the picture bcs wattlad keeps making them disappear and it confuses me😡😡😡