a/n (yes again)

i'm going to stop updating this book for a little because i've been busy and will remain busy for a while, also writers block is worse than i anticipated.

i'm not abandoning it i swear, i'll eventually come back to it! when i started writing this book i didn't think it was gonna be that hard, but then writers block came along😭😭😭.

i've still got all the drafts for the requests (that are taking me years) and i promise when i continue updating this book i'll do them.

i know i make a lot of promises i can't keep but i swear this one i will keep!😘

also here's my opinion on travis and taylor bcs why not and some ppl need to get out of her business:
do i care about travis? no, do i think he's attractive? hell no. but will i invade taylor's privacy and say what she's allowed and not allowed to do? no!! no one should be doing this it's just wrong on so many levels, she is literally a human being who deserves to have her own choices on who she's in a relationship with. i think they're maybe dating, it's definitely possible. but im not believing anything until taylor says it herself. of course im going to support her on whatever this situation with travis is, i just felt the need to share my opinion because so many people think they have the right to shade taylor for something we don't even know is true.

also, completely unrelated and basically everyone reading this can ignore this:
if you don't like what i write then just simply don't read it. block me, do whatever the fuck you want just don't bring yourself here and write rude comments about me when it doesn't even concern you. no one's forcing you to read my books so just don't fucking read them if you don't like them.
and any rude comments i'll just delete because who the fuck gave you permission to be rude to people you don't know? xx

but anyways, love you guys thank you so much for all the reads and votes. i did not expect this book to work out and was just trying it out, but clearly people like it.:) and i'll see you later 🫶<3

-so sorry if this whole thing seemed really blunt and rude, i genuinely cannot filter myself😭😭