you cant sleep💕

you rolled over for what felt like the millionth time tonight. it's 4am and you've been tossing and turning all night, not being able to get any sleep.

you looked to your side and saw taylor beautifully in a deep slumber, you watched with love in your eyes at the gentle rise and fall of her chest. you had no idea why you couldn't sleep but it's been happening for a few nights now.

taylor had been noticing the dark circles always under your eyes and was concerned about how much sleep you were getting but you just lied to her and told her everything was fine.

taylor woke as she felt the blankets were being tugged on as you adjusted yourself once again. she rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up to see that you were wide awake. "y/n why are you awake it's 4am?" she asked with a sleepy voice.

you turned to look at her and threw your head back against the headboard of the bed and groaned in frustration, all of this was making you exhausted and stressed out. "baby talk to me" taylor said with a soft voice while reaching for your hand, intertwining your fingers together.

you stared into her tired but still sparkly eyes "i don't know tay, i just haven't been able to sleep recently its so annoying" you mumbled while reaching up to tug on your hair.

"something on your mind?" she asked you while caressing your cheek. you just shook your head and she pouted sadly at you.

taylor sat on your lap covering your face and neck with soft kisses before resting her rands on your shoulders "what do you wanna do? let's do something to take your mind off things and hopefully you'll get tired." she said with a small smile on her face.

"i don't know tay." you cried in frustration. tears began to fall from your eyes "i'm just so stressed out" you whimpered while covering your face with your hands.

taylor gently moved your hands away from your face and wrapped you up in a warm hug, running her hand through your hair. "baby you don't need to cry, i'm right here with you. do you want me to play you some songs from the new album?" she spoke before giving you a gentle peck on your cheek.

you nodded your head and sniffled, taylor reached for her guitar and started to play her new songs. songs that you'd never heard before. "these sound amazing tay" you said with a warm smile. "yeah? i'm glad you like them beautiful" she replied as she noticed you yawning.

"you tired baby?" she asked as she set her guitar down and brushed some hair out of your face. you weakly nodded your head and pulled her into bed with you. "good, come here princess." she said while sitting up and patting the spot between her legs for you to lay there.

you rested your back against her and she played with your hair, waiting for you to fall asleep "go to sleep baby, you can sleep for as long as you need" she whispered calmly and kissed your forehead before you fell asleep.

taylor leaned her head back against the bed and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep with you in her arms.

a/n: feel free to request something <3