you drop your ice cream💕

you woke to taylor's soft hands gently caressing your cheek. you let a small sigh of comfort. when your eyes slowly opened they were met with taylor's sparkly ones.

"morning beautiful" she said gently and quietly. as she tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"good morning tay, what time is it?" you said with a small smile.

"just a little past 11" she replied.

you sat up in shock "did i really sleep in that much, i'm sorry baby," you said with a hint of guilt in your eyes.

"y/n it's nothing princess don't worry" she reassured you giving you a soft kiss on the cheek as you smiled at her.

"so, i was thinking, we could go to the beach and get some ice cream?" she said with an adorable huge smile on her face making it impossible to say no to her.

she tugged on your arm to pull you out of bed, "please, please?!" she excitedly whined.

"of course my beautiful girl" you said and gave her a loving peck on her lips.  "just let me get ready first?" you asked.

"okay!" she said while excitedly running out of the bedroom door to go get ready herself.

you both arrived at the ice cream shop and taylor asked you what flavour you wanted to get. you couldn't make your mind up so told taylor to surprise you and you would wait outside for her.

she came out shortly with a double mint chocolate chip ice cream for you and a vanilla for her.

"thank you so much tay, this is my favourite" you said while you both began to eat your ice creams.

you were walking down the pathway with your hands intertwined while eating your ice creams.
you got distracted by some birds in a tree and accidentally dropped your ice cream on the floor.

you didn't say anything just looked at the ice cream and pouted sadly.

taylor saw how sad you were about dropping your ice cream "don't worry y/n i'll buy you another one, okay?"

you looked over at her with tears in your eyes, you was really enjoying that ice cream.

"aw baby don't cry, it's okay" taylor pulled you into her warm embrace and rubbed your back up and down comfortingly.

"my ice cream" you whined into her neck.

taylor found it slightly funny how you got yourself so worked up over an ice cream but contained her laughter, not wanting to upset you even more.

"look at me baby" she said as she kneeled down in front of you taking your hand in hers.

you looked into her eyes with your sad and puffy eyes.

"y/n i will get you another ice cream theres no need to cry baby" she said comfortingly as she reached her hand up to your cheek and wiped the tear that fell.

she gave you a warm hug and kissed you on your head before you both walked back to the ice cream shop.

she brought you your ice cream and you ate it very carefully not wanting to drop it again as you walked back to taylor's car.

"thank you tay"

"of course my beautiful, anything for you"

"love you" you said while giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"love you to the moon and to saturn" she replied.

a/n: feel free to request something <3