cant sleep? (requested)❗️

a/n: so...i'm back 😻. ig this was kinda a request but i added some stuff hope you like it :)
——————-

you had a flight to catch in the morning for your trip with your friends. you had to go to sleep early so you wouldn't be too tired so taylor tucked you into bed and sat downstairs strumming her guitar.

you just laid there for what felt like hours staring at the back of your eyelids, hoping you'd eventually fall asleep. but nothing was working, you couldn't go to sleep no matter how hard you tried to take your mind off things.

you groaned out of frustration and got up out of bed to grab a glass of water. "hey benj" you said sweetly as he rubbed up against your leg.

you wandered down the stairs to the kitchen and saw taylor sitting on the living room floor with her guitar and it made you smile a bit.

she shot you a wide smile when she saw you walk into the kitchen. she smirked as she looked you up and down, you were dressed in one of her shirts and just your underwear. she blushed and just stared at you, snapping out of her thoughts when you ran your hands through your hair in frustration.

"can't sleep baby?" she asked with a hum, you shook your head and walked towards her taking a seat on the couch which she was leaning on.

"what you working on?" you asked while messing with her fringe cutely. "just a vault track, and you need to get to sleep my love. you have to be up early in the morning" she replied looking back at you and setting her guitar down.

"but it's only 8:30 tay" you whined and threw your head back against the couch. "actually i have an idea" she said while moving to straddle your lap and laid her hands on your neck.

"hey" you said with a smile looking up at her. "think i know how to get you to sleep" she shrugged and started kissing at your neck. "oh yeah?" you asked with a smirk and gripping your hands on her ass.

you melted into her soft kisses she was laying on your neck and then she pulled your t-shirt up an over your head, taking it off.

"let's go upstairs" you whispered to her. she nodded her head and climbed off of your lap, picking you up in her arms bridal style.

you wrapped your arms around her neck to support yourself a little. "you're so pretty you know that?" she said while looking down at you with nothing but love in her eyes.

you smiled and blushed at her words "thank you tay" you said while leaning up to kiss her cheek.

she placed you down on the bed and took her clothes off before starting to kiss you again. "tay i need you" you said while pulling away to catch your breath.

"you have me" she teased and you whined in response.

"pleaseeeee, just fuck me" you begged.

"you only had to ask princess" she said with a smirk and moving down to slip your underwear off.

her warm touch trailed down your body making goosebumps raise on your skin. you squeezed her bicep to get her to look at you "please tay, touch me"

in response, taylor positioned herself between your legs and gently opened them. she ran a finger through your wet folds watching as your face scrunched up in pleasure.

"so pretty darling" she hummed while gently massaging your delicate bundle of nerves. "i love you tay" you said, it almost came out as a whine because of the pleasure you were receiving.

"you're so cute" she said as she leaned up to give you a sweet kiss on the lips before sliding a finger into you. you gasped at the feeling of her long finger sliding in and out of you.

"fuck just like that tay" you moaned quietly. you squeezed you eyes shut and threw your head back at the sudden feeling of taylor picking up her pace, pumping her fingers into you.

she quickly but gently caressed your cheek "let me see that pretty face baby, look at me" she said softly with a smile.

your legs started to tremble so she added another finger and massaged your clit with her free hand. she stared into your eyes, watching as you grew closer to your high.

she pulled out for a moment to tease you with a smirk on her face. "please tay, don't do this" you said with shortened breath. she laughed teasingly and without warning, she put her fingers back inside of you and pumped at full speed.

"fuck, oh my god" you moaned "your pussy feels so good around my fingers baby" she groaned.

"be a good girl and cum for me, don't be afraid to scream baby girl" she said as your walls clenched around her fingers. "tay!" you moaned louder than before. 

"that's it baby girl, let everyone know who you belong to" she whispered while staring into your soul.

the way taylor looked at you was enough to send you over the edge, your eyes rolled back into your head as you came all over her fingers. she helped you come down from your high and pulled her fingers out of you slowly. 

you relaxed all of your muscles as you laid down taking deep breaths as you were completely out of breath.

taylor pulled you into her arms for a long and warm hug "well done darling" she whispered into your ear.

"i love you so much tay" you said, out of breath. "love you too, beautiful, now let's get you cleaned up" she said while lifting you up from the bed and into her arms.

she carried you into the bathroom and sat on the counter with you on her lap while she let the water fill up the bathtub.

she played with your hair as you rested your head on your shoulder. "i'm tired tay" you whined. "i know baby but you need to get cleaned up" she said while placing a kiss to the top of your head.

taylor placed you down into the bath and climbed in, laying behind you and you leaned back against her chest.

she wrapped her arms around your stomach holding you close as you relaxed. after helping you wash, she went to get you some of her clothes while you dried yourself off.

you changed into taylor's shirt and shorts and laid down in bed. she tucked you in and placed a kiss to your forehead, then began to walk out so you could get some sleep. but you caught her wrist in your hand and pulled her back.

"please don't go, cuddle with me?" you said cutely. "of course baby" she said with a wide smile on her face as she climbed into bed and pulled you into her arms.

"goodnight my love, get some sleep i love you" she whispered and kissed your cheek sweetly.

"goodnight tay, love you too" you said before falling asleep in her arms.

a/n: feel free to request something <333
love you 😘