everythings okay now⚠️

⚠️i'm going to put a big trigger warning here because this chapter contains things about self harm, so if you are made uncomfortable by that please don't read ahead. ⚠️💗
<3
——————-

you had just got home from going to see two of your friends. but you felt awful, it didn't go anywhere near how you expected it to. they began to make fun of you which you didn't enjoy but they also decided they no longer wanted to be friends with you, so you left the house in a hurry with tears filling your eyes.

the entire walk back to your and taylor's house you were thinking and asking yourself "what did i do wrong? why do they hate me? am i not good enough?" you couldn't control the downward spiral of your thoughts and that's all you could think about.

you took a deep breath before opening the door to your house, you didn't really want taylor to see you in such a vulnerable state but she was bound to.

you opened the door and saw taylor run down the stairs saying "hey baby! did you have a good day?" her smile instantly disappeared off her face when she saw your eyes red from crying and your cheeks stained with tears.

she walked over to you worriedly "oh my gosh, y/n what happened?" she asked you as her heart broke a bit from seeing you so sad.

you were stressed and you just really didn't want to talk to anyone. "taylor please" you said sounding agitated.

she looked at you confused but you just wanted her to leave you alone, too angry and upset to say much.

"baby-" she sighed but you cut her words off immediately "taylor can you just leave me alone?!" you snapped at her. you instantly regretted snapping at her when you saw her eyes stinging with tears.

she ran up to your shared bedroom and slammed the door behind her and locked it. "taylor i'm sorry" you mumbled while knocking on the door, still feeling exhausted. "y/n just go away" she firmly said.

you didn't want to upset her anymore so you just went to the guest room, dragging your feet along the floor. you slid your body against the wall and sat down with your face in your arms.

you felt worthless. like nothing mattered anymore.

you stumbled your way over to the en-suite bathroom in the guest room, almost tripping because your vision was filled with tears. something shiny caught your eye on the counter. a razor.

you picked it up with your shaky hands and sat down in the corner of the bathroom. you knew you shouldn't do this but it was your only way of relieving the mental strain you had put on yourself.

you took the razor to your skin and made a few cuts but none of them seemed to do the job so, you pressed down harder. "fuck" you screamed a little louder than you wanted to.

you threw the razor along the bathroom floor and grabbed your bleeding wrist in your hand because the pain was too much. you were squirming around the floor wanting something to take the pain away.

you managed to grab a nearby washcloth and wrapped it tightly around your wrist. the bathroom floor was stained with blood now.

taylor was upset at you but when she heard your scream loud sobs followed after it. she had never heard you sob this loud before so she was concerned. she took a deep breath before leaving your shared bedroom and walking to the guest one.

she followed the sounds of your cries and sobs into the bathroom. you were sat there on the floor with blood surrounding you, she instantly saw the bloody razor and the cloth in your arm and her heart dropped when she realised what you'd done.

you fumbled trying to grab the razor and hide your wrist from taylor when you saw her standing in the doorway but there was no way to hide it.

she forgot everything you had said to her earlier and ran over to you. "taylor i'm sorry" you whined as she was kneeling down to you. she didn't know what to say and just stared at you and sadly pouted.

she gently took your wrist in her hand and began to pull it towards her so she could see it, she looked up from your wrist and saw the pain on your face. "i'm sorry baby" she whispered whilst unwrapping the washcloth from your arm.

you winced in pain so taylor took your other hand in hers and rubbed small circles over your knuckles, trying anything to comfort you. she saw how bad the cuts on your arm were and it made her a little lightheaded from how much blood she was seeing, but she knew she just had to help you right now.

she softly and gently moved her finger over one of the cuts. "taylor i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. i'm such a disappointment" you mumbled.

"don't apologise baby, and your not a disappointment i promise y/n" she caressed your cheek and caught the tears that were still falling from your eyes. she had no idea what to do, she wanted to comfort you but she didn't know how to.

she wrapped her arms around you and gave you a tight hug, also making sure she didn't touch your wrist because she knew how much that had to hurt right now.

she stood up to go grab some bandages from the first aid kit under the sink but you tugged on her arm "please don't leave tay" you said with a shaky voice and a tight grip on her wrist.

"princess i'm just going to get the bandages okay? i'm not going to leave you, ever" she reassured you.

after she had wrapped your arm up in bandages and gave it a few kisses, she picked you up and you wrapped your arms around her neck and rested your head on her shoulder.

she placed you down carefully on your shared bed and gave you a kiss on your forehead before walking into the bathroom to call her mom while you got yourself comfy.

it was around midnight so taylor desperately hoped her mom would pick up the phone. she was the only person who she knew who may be able to help.

"mom?" she said shakily.

"taylor what's the matter?" andrea asked concerned.

she began to cry "mom i don't know what to do, i found y/n on the bathroom floor and she had cut herself. i want to help her but i don't know how to, please help me" she begged for her moms help.

"taylor honey breathe. get her to sleep and comfort her and in the morning ask her if she wants to talk about it. if she doesn't that okay you have to be patient. take your time and don't push her to do anything okay?" she reassured taylor and told her it will be okay.

"thanks mom" she said before putting the phone down.

she climbed back into bed with you wrapped you up in her arms, not ever wanting to let you go. "taylor i'm sorry for what i said to you" you mumbled to her.

she stroked your hair and kissed you on the top of your head "baby don't worry about anything, we'll sort this all out in the morning alright"

you nodded your head and shortly drifted off to sleep happy you were in taylor's arms. when she noticed you fell asleep she allowed herself to go to sleep too.

a/n: i didn't enjoy writing this one, i probably won't write about this topic again because to be honest it makes me uncomfortable so i don't know why i did it in the first place😭

i'm always here to talk if anyone needs someone to vent to, dms are open<33

also feel free to request something :)