37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️

Start from the beginning

I didn't know what happened after that as I was out already. Yeah, I bought chocolates for her last night as I got a call from didi, that they're coming today and wanna spend diwali with us. I wanted to give chocolates to Arini but my mom already did that.

I ran to the sweet shop and bought a few sweets for everyone. And bought chocolates for her once again. I saw firecrackers everywhere . I wanted to buy some but I'm in a hurry right now. I again ran to my house. Before entering, I saw Anubhav & his little brother, standing in their garden, putting firecrackers in sunlight.

It was really open area, so I was able to see them. And for my bad luck he looked at me too. Giving me a smile, he started coming to my direction.

Why bro why? Andar jaa please mat aa. Meri dimag na kha

( go inside. Don't eat my head)

But he anyhow approached me. " Shrey bhai, happy diwali. "

" Happy diwali "

" Arini ayi hai kya? "

( did arini come?)

Isko kisne batayaaaaaaaa

( who told him?)

" Who is Arini? " I asked.

I saw him chuckling then shaking his head " Bade mazak karte ho ap bhaiya "

( you're so funny brother)

Tere sath toh bilkul nhi.

( not with you)

I smiled and tried to come inside but he again spoke, "I saw her coming today in this morning. That's why I asked "

" Oh " Har taraf nazar hai iska

( he is looking everywhere)

" I want to meet her too. " He spoke. "Not even in your dreams" Mumbling that I went inside without even telling him a bye.

Just as I entered I got an earful from mom because I was late already. Di & jiju finished their food already. It's because of Anubhav. He made me late. Pata nhi mere zindagi mein yeh ladka bas mushkilen hi kyun paida karta?

( I don't know why this boy creates problems in my life only?)

My eyes fall on Arini who was sitting on sofa, chocolate in her hand, watching Shinchan very carefully. Just like a baby!

But I didn't choose to sit with her. After coming back from her home, that karva chauth evening was haunting me. That kiss, that intensity, that closeness... That madness I showed to her wasn't good.

I sighed. It wasn't giving me good feelings. I am feeling guilty from that night. We came back from their house and I could not even tell her a 'bye' before coming back. She's only 18 and I'm ruining her.

Even if it's going to be me who will be ruining her innocence , I don't want to do it now. She has studies, need to build her career, I should keep myself in control. I'll try to do that from now. I kept on promising myself until she looked at me with a big smile.

" Shrey I was waiting for you. Let's go and buy firecrackers. " She came to me suddenly.

And before I could answer anything jiju too came saying, " Yeah let's go together "

Now I couldn't say no. " Wait a minute. Let me bring my wallet. " I ran to my room to collect that. And in this short time jiju already changed his mind. When I came back I saw him giving Arini some money and he said, "buy whatever you like. "