Chapter 161-162 (end)

Chapter 161

After making up his mind, Shen Ji stood up immediately.

Wei Yiyao, who was beside her, raised his head slightly and looked at her, wondering: "Aji, what are you doing and where are you going?"

Shen Ji looked at her with his eyes bent, smiled, and said comfortingly: "Sister, don't worry, I suddenly remembered that I have something to tell my brother. I'll be back soon."

Wei Yiyao: "Ah? But it's your old lady's birthday today, and your brother should be receiving guests at the moment. You haven't left the cabinet yet, and there are all male guests over there. Is it really not a big deal?"

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You guys chat first, I'm going!" Shen Ji patted her hand, then slipped out of the yard and went to the yard where his brother lived.

The Liufeng Pavilion where her brother lived and her Hui Xuezhai were the two most unique and beautiful courtyards in the house. They were adjacent to each other on the left and right, and separated the front yard of the back house.

She has only one biological brother, so she has naturally been to Liufeng Pavilion several times. She can clearly see where there are alleys and pavilions. Even if there are no outsiders, she can still find a way to get in.

Just as she slipped into the backyard, Shen Ji happened to see her brother's confidant, Liu Xiao, running all the way to where he was going. She hurriedly called out: "Liu Xiao!"

Liu Xiao suddenly stopped and looked back stupidly.

The hall was full of guests today, and even he was too busy to take time off. The girl didn't entertain the female guests, so why did she hear her voice now?

He looked around and saw no one, and was about to leave when he heard another voice: "Liu Xiao!"

Shen Ji waved hard to him from behind the pillar and finally called him over.

Liu Xiao scratched his head: "Girl, why did you come to Liufeng Pavilion now? The young master is entertaining His Highness the Crown Prince in the house. I'm afraid he has no time to spare."

The prince is in the house? !

Shen Ji was overjoyed and whispered: "Your Highness is in the house. That's great. This is exactly why I came."

"Go and take a look and tell your brother, let him help me connect the dots. Just tell me that I have something important and you must see me today."

Liu Xiao opened his eyes wide: "Girl, you are a noble lady who has not yet left the cabinet. Today, there are many eyes and ears. If you are seen meeting His Highness in private, you may be criticized, which will damage your reputation."

Shen Ji smiled: "I have my own plan. You can secretly give this piece of paper to my brother. If he is willing to help me, he will naturally understand."

Liu Xiao had no choice but to turn around and return to the study room of Liufeng Pavilion to relay what the girl just said.

Shen Ting was shocked when he heard this: "What?!"

Why are you so surprised?

The good man suddenly shouted, and the people beside him were naturally surprised. They all turned their eyes from the calligraphy and painting in their hands to Shen Ting.

Liu Xiao nodded with a grimace, hinting to the young master that he heard correctly, then stepped forward and secretly handed him the note in his hand, turned around and left Liufeng Pavilion as if running away.

Qin Yuan put down the original in his hand and glanced at Shen Ting vaguely. As expected, he saw Shen Ting looking over quietly with sweat on his forehead.