Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Seeing that Lin Guibin's originally clear expression gradually turned crazy and turbid, a faint smile appeared on Concubine Yi's face.

Her tone was still gentle and regretful, and she added another fire to the pyre that was about to be lit: "Yes, if it weren't for the jade concubine who took away all your majesty's favor and opposed you in everything, how could you have done it? To get to where we are today."

Concubine Yi stood up and looked at the huge courtyard of Changxin Palace, the golden sunlight shining directly on her. She faced the sun and turned her back to Lin Guibi. A dark and rich shadow was projected behind her, like a thick ink, completely surrounding Lin Guibi.

"Think about how luxurious and beautiful the Changxin Palace was in the past. Except for the Queen Mother's Changshou Palace, it is difficult to find a palace as gorgeous as the Changxin Palace in the entire harem. At that time, people came and went, and people came to please the empress. Almost crossing the threshold."

Concubine Yi spoke in an unhurried tone, as if she was recalling it to herself or to Concubine Lin: "It has only been a few days and it has become so desolate. It is really sad."

After a long while, she slowly turned her head: "Changxin Palace, maybe I haven't heard Changle's laughter for a long time."

"Chang Le..." Lin Guibi muttered Chang Le's name silently, and her crazy and angry eyes soon became a little sad.

Her sitting posture did not change, her back was still straight, and she held her head high stubbornly and refused to admit defeat. But when tears filled her eyes, the sadness in her eyes turned into anger again, and she clenched the corners of her sleeves tightly in her hands.

Concubine Yi looked at her silently, but she felt a little happy in her heart.

Looking at Lin Guibi's appearance, she knew that she had succeeded.

Mr. Lin is making trouble outside, and Concubine Lin is making trouble in the palace. She is so stimulating and stimulating, why worry about Mr. Lin not falling down.

As long as her brother can step aside at this juncture and make great achievements, the Song family will have a firm foothold. Only when the Song family is stable can she truly raise her head in the palace. When she has a status, Rong'er will also gain the favor of His Majesty. took him seriously and became a favored prince.

This step must be taken slowly.

As for the jade concubine, although the two are not warm, they actually have no hatred at all. Whether good or bad, all connections are due to Lin.

She is such a smart person, so even if she takes advantage of her, it doesn't matter. In all likelihood, she won't be able to catch that idiot Lin.

Between you and your concubine, let's look back.

The palace was quiet for a while, and Concubine Yi didn't speak again. She just watched Lin Guibi's mood gradually rise to its peak, and then said softly: "Don't be too impatient. Although the situation is not good at the moment, But at least there is still room for maneuver, and it won't be too bad. You don't have to worry about Lin's affairs outside the palace. If His Majesty is really angry to the extreme, he won't let me come to persuade you. It can be seen that although family ugliness is bad, it still remains. It's out of Lin's favor."

"The most important thing for you to do right now is to keep a low profile, stay safe, and don't act impulsively and cause trouble again. Once Lin's limelight has passed, that's all." Concubine Yi said sincerely, as if she was thinking about Lin Guifei. "The most important thing is to solve the problem from the root after things calm down."