Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Shen Ji raised his eyes to look at Qingtan, pulled his lips, chuckled, and said coldly: "I climbed too fast, and got the right to co-manage the harem. There are too many people who can't stand me."

"But there are not many people who have the courage and ability to attack me."

Qingtan lowered his head and nodded: "Your Majesty deliberately delayed the time of moving into Chenyou Palace, pretending that Du Yuxuan had too many items to move, which just gave them the opportunity to find an opportunity to take action. Your Majesty values ​​your Majesty, and he has been moving every day these days Some people came in to clean and change the decorations, and there were so many people coming and going that it would be difficult to find out which of the people who came in had problems."

Shen Ji nodded noncommittally, straightened up and said calmly: "Tell me, what problems have you discovered?"

Qingtan whispered: "After moving in today, Shuangying used the excuse that you and the third prince were not used to moving to the palace, so he cleaned every corner of the palace, and moved most of the items in the palace and warehouse. After careful investigation, we also killed the new maids and eunuchs one by one. Among them, there is a brick on the wall behind the maid's room with traces of being completely removed. It is very difficult to detect. It must have been deliberately opened as a spare."

"The things in the warehouse are very mixed. I didn't have time to unpack them one by one. I only looked at the newly delivered gifts. There is no problem for the time being. But the slave girl finds it strange that the warehouse does not see sunlight all year round. Logically speaking, it should be slightly dirty. The smell of dampness and mildew, I wonder if His Majesty sent someone to clean it up carefully, but there is always a strange fragrance coming from somewhere, as if I have smelled it somewhere, but I can't remember it."

"His Majesty Chenyou Palace has given you a place to live, so the number of new palace maids and eunuchs is not small. Including those for your position, there are more than thirty people. Although some of them are cleaning the side halls and side rooms. Yes, but after all, we are in a palace, so we still have to be careful. Although they behaved fairly when they first arrived and did not raise their heads to look around, the servants and Qing Chen could tell that a few people were not honest. These The palace maids and eunuchs have already sorted out the frosts. Those who seem to have problems have not been placed in the side rooms of the side hall. They are all watching under the noses of the slaves. If there is any movement, they will be discovered immediately. "

After all, there are quite a lot of hidden troubles, all lurking in the dark and staring at her.

Shen Ji breathed a sigh of relief and said warmly: "It's not easy for me to reach this point, but thanks to you loyal people who have always been with me. We have lived in Du Yuxuan for a long time, and we are familiar with every plant and tree, but Chen You The palace is a strange place, you have to help me pay attention to many things, especially Zizhao, he is still young, so he must pay attention to everything."

Qingtan nodded and responded: "Your Majesty, even if you don't tell me, this slave will understand."

After explaining this, Shen Ji's uneasiness finally subsided a little.

Everyone longs for the emperor's favor, but only those who are favored know that collecting favors in one body is also accumulating resentment in one body. Things in this world are not always good and not bad. Since she has chosen the road to heaven, she has to bear it.

Rubbing his sour brows, Shen Ji lowered his voice and asked, "How is Lin's side these days?"

Qingtan: "Ever since Mrs. Lin went to the palace to find the Queen Mother a while ago, she seems to have been in a bad mood when she returned home. She and Lin Shangshu were tit for tat and quarreling constantly. Lin Shangshu's outside room came to the door again to make trouble, crying and looking for life. Yes, the general made his wife very angry, but Lin Shangshu was impeached by many people after he fainted from the anger last time. His Majesty was dissatisfied, so he never thought about letting the outer chamber in. It's just verbal comfort. Nowadays, things are quite peaceful both inside and outside the house."