Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Shen Ji did not panic, stood up and said: "There is an unexpected incident on the Queen Mother's Holy Birthday Festival. As one of the organizers, I have no shirking responsibility. I also ask the Queen Mother to punish the crime. I am willing to accept the punishment."

"However, the concubines inside and outside the Liangyi Palace have been inspected by their own hands. The Queen is not at ease. Yesterday, she even asked Yun Lan to come and check together. There were no problems. If someone is deliberately framed, it is the concubines and Yun Lan. There is still a short time for what happened after Lan left. If I can find out everything one by one, I will definitely give an explanation to the Queen Mother and Zhao Cairen."

Her words, neither humble nor overbearing, not only appeased the Queen Mother by directly taking the blame on herself, but also cleared the relationship, which reflected her good intentions.

Contrary to Concubine Yide, she directly opened her mouth to investigate the crime and made judgments.

These words were so beautiful that Qin Yuan glanced at her sideways, with undisguised admiration in his eyes. She admitted her mistake directly and did not ruin the royal family's face by crying and pushing back. The Queen Mother was not dissatisfied at all. Instead, she looked at Concubine Yide with a slightly displeased look. Her words were really petty.

The Queen Mother said solemnly: "He dared to do this on the Ai Family's Holy Birthday Festival. It shows that this person has very evil intentions. Since you said so, the Ai Family will give you time to find out carefully."

"sit down."

Shen Ji bowed slightly and said respectfully: "Thank you, Queen Mother."

A not-so-small incident was resolved by Shen Ji with just a few words. Not only did it not have the effect it was supposed to have, but Concubine Yide was left with the impression in the high position that she was a petty person who didn't understand the general situation.

Being defeated by a general, her face suddenly became a little unsightly.

But Concubine Yi De did not lose her composure because of this. She quickly regained her composure and said with an apologetic smile: "The Queen Mother's birthday is really important, and something like this happened again. My sister was anxious and said the wrong thing. Concubine Yu Gui Don't worry about it. We sisters are organizing the Holy Birthday Festival together, and we should all bear the responsibility for any mistakes. How can you be punished alone? If it is really wrong, my sister cannot escape the responsibility."

Shen Ji smiled calmly and raised his hand to smooth the broken hair from her temples, which made her look even more charming and charming: "Sister De Fei advances and retreats appropriately, which can be regarded as an example for the concubines."

She neither said who was responsible for this nor agreed that Concubine Yi De should be punished together. She only praised her for advancing and retreating appropriately. At first glance, it sounded like a compliment, but in reality she was saying that she was quick to change her face, flexible and flexible, and anyone with a discerning eye could hear it. It means coming out of the inside.

Shen Ji was sharp-tongued today, and Concubine Yide frowned without a trace, but sat down calmly and said no more.

It would be wrong to say so. She had more important things to do today, and she couldn't really fall for the trap of the noble concubine and argue with her.

Seeing that Concubine Yide could keep her composure, Shen Ji raised his eyebrows slightly.

The Shengshou Festival is the first major event that Shen Ji and Concubine Yide do after taking over the palace. Anyone who makes a mistake cannot be underestimated.